Wsop Event #45 No-limit Hold'em / Six Handed $ 5,000.00

Anthony:"I have A4 and raise a couple hundred. Howard Lederer calls. Flop 952. I bet 2/3 the pot. He raises I call. Turn K. I bet 2K trying to represent AK KQ because I've been playing tight. He puts me all in for a few hundred more. River a blank. He shows A9. I'm out."
Wow. If this is true, Daniel needs to have a long talk with A-Mak. :club:
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nutz-Get your butt back to Vegas so you can get me some live updates :D.
LollerImayAsWellMoveToVegasSkates.I'll be there Sunday for 4 days.....woot!Daniel......Anthony..... Sorry guys. This is starting to get old my friends.We need to come up with some special MoJo and get this monkey off your backs! (I thought for sure that banana the other day was going to do it :club:).Anyone got any ideas? :D
LollerImayAsWellMoveToVegasSkates.I'll be there Sunday for 4 days.....woot!Daniel......Anthony..... Sorry guys. This is starting to get old my friends.We need to come up with some special MoJo and get this monkey off your backs! (I thought for sure that banana the other day was going to do it :club:).Anyone got any ideas? :D
maybe dn is getting the sick beats out of the way? I hope so.

Lederer Busts a PlayerBoard: 5s 2h 9d kc 10dAnthony McK limps in preflop and Howard Lederer checks the big blind. On the flop, Lederer checks and McK bets. Lederer check raises and McK calls. On the turn, Howard checks. McK bets and Howard check raises again. McK calls all in. Lederer shows Ac 9c and McK has Ad 4s . Lederer is up to 23,000.

They can borrow my copy of Play Poker Like the Pros.But I got to get it back
They can borrow my copy of Play Poker Like the Pros.But I got to get it back
It is the signed copy, right?
Lederer Busts a PlayerBoard: 5s 2h 9d kc 10dAnthony McK limps in preflop and Howard Lederer checks the big blind. On the flop, Lederer checks and McK bets. Lederer check raises and McK calls. On the turn, Howard checks. McK bets and Howard check raises again. McK calls all in. Lederer shows Ac 9c and McK has Ad 4s . Lederer is up to 23,000.
IS DN GOING TO SCOOT OVER AND PLAY THE $1000 STUD EVENT ?

Anthony is that really how the hand went down?I don't mind the flop bet (though still not sure how the hand went down pre with A-4)But how can you call a raise with only 2300 behind? I mean, you have virtually no bluffing chips, sounds like there was at least that or more in the pot. And there's no way you can sell a King there. Absolutely no way. I mean, why would you call with a King in that spot unless it was K-9 and any player, especially a smart player like Howard, isn't giong to give you credit for two pair when you lead out for 2k! Tight or not, tight players don't randomly call raises with K-Q high or A-K high, and tight players don't lead out with monsters for pot sized bets. It was basically "guessy" poker hoping your opponent raised with air and you'd TID.Ah, nevermind, I don't meant to come off harsh. Maybe there was more to the hand. GL Bro, keep working. Talk to coach.

Honestly its not debatable A-Mak said he is a marginal player from the get-go and has proven to be eless than that..Of all his tourneys and HH he has posted has anyone ever said "you played that right" or "wow man bad beat"I'm really not being a jerk here but moneymaker won the WSOP is = to a AMAK winning the protegeI know we have all thought it but dont want to say it but hes just bad man,Hasn't even came close to making it out of day 1 if i remember correctlyI guess it may be tough for some people to say or comprehend but AMAK = dead moneyconclusion:JERRY>AMAK

Hellmuth's Opponent Better RecognizeBoard:{4c}{9d}{8c}{4d}{Kd}The under the gun player limps and Phil Hellmuth raises to 1,000 in the cutoff. The big blind pushes a large stack all in and only Hellmuth calls. Hellmuth has {As}{Qh} and the opponent {Ad}{Qs}. They split.The opponent isn't too pleased. "So, you call there with A-Q off?" he says."Oh, you're gonna criticize the greatest Hold'em player in the world," says Hellmuth.i can just picture this, it had to be absolutely priceless

Hellmuth's Opponent Better RecognizeBoard:{4c}{9d}{8c}{4d}{Kd}The under the gun player limps and Phil Hellmuth raises to 1,000 in the cutoff. The big blind pushes a large stack all in and only Hellmuth calls. Hellmuth has {As}{Qh} and the opponent {Ad}{Qs}. They split.The opponent isn't too pleased. "So, you call there with A-Q off?" he says."Oh, you're gonna criticize the greatest Hold'em player in the world," says Hellmuth.i can just picture this, it had to be absolutely priceless
I wish I coulda been there for that.
Honestly its not debatable A-Mak said he is a marginal player from the get-go and has proven to be eless than that..Of all his tourneys and HH he has posted has anyone ever said "you played that right" or "wow man bad beat"I'm really not being a jerk here but moneymaker won the WSOP is = to a AMAK winning the protegeI know we have all thought it but dont want to say it but hes just bad man,Hasn't even came close to making it out of day 1 if i remember correctlyI guess it may be tough for some people to say or comprehend but AMAK = dead moneyconclusion:JERRY>AMAK
Ok, this may be what you think, and it may be what other people think, but that doesn't mean it has to be said. If you genuinely think everyone thinks it, then why say it? Remember there is a person on the other end of the username who will come on here and see you ***** at him when it's totally undeserved. He said he was trying to make a move, trying to represent another hand, and it didn't work. How many times have you made moves / bluffs that have cost you your tournament life? He's always said he's learning, and that he knows he has to improve. Hell, everyone can in some areas of their play. I say good luck to him in the future tourneys, I'd rather not bring him down and **** on him when he has tournaments still to play in the WSOP, you don't need to crap on his confidence.

Anthony:"I have A4 and raise a couple hundred. Howard Lederer calls. Flop 952. I bet 2/3 the pot. He raises I call. Turn K. I bet 2K trying to represent AK KQ because I've been playing tight. He puts me all in for a few hundred more. River a blank. He shows A9. I'm out."I dont get it. Playing WSOP must be easy, haha :club: Well, raising with A4 is very brave but calling a raise on the flop ist just stupid, sorry! how can you call a raise there with nothing but an Ace with such a weak kicker.... Even 72 got you beaten here (although its unlikely that he has 72 :D But a pair of Tens, Jacks or something like that.).... I dont get it....To DN: What a bad luck! We have to wait till next near for bracelet no 4 right

Ok, this may be what you think, and it may be what other people think, but that doesn't mean it has to be said. If you genuinely think everyone thinks it, then why say it? Remember there is a person on the other end of the username who will come on here and see you ***** at him when it's totally undeserved. He said he was trying to make a move, trying to represent another hand, and it didn't work. How many times have you made moves / bluffs that have cost you your tournament life? He's always said he's learning, and that he knows he has to improve. Hell, everyone can in some areas of their play. I say good luck to him in the future tourneys, I'd rather not bring him down and **** on him when he has tournaments still to play in the WSOP, you don't need to crap on his confidence.
I know... Foxwood saying that was just about like running into the back of a cop car. Oops, nevermind....

Well, after my call after the reraise, I had 3500 chips left. I didn't put him on that big of a hand. A low pocket pair maybe or possibly even trying to take the pot with nothing. I wanted him to think I had AK or a high pocket. If I had pushed all in instead of bet 2k on the turn, I might have taken it down. He gave a long thought before pushing me all in. I thought a smaller bet might have been better against a pro. Just my thinking on the last hand be it right or wrong. I'm not going to peg my results on bad luck but I think I have been running pretty bad lately. A lot of hands weren't posted. Like earlier today I had a set, bet it preflop, on the flop and turn and had to call the river when he made a straight. Or last tournament when I had QQ vs. 1010 aipf. AA vs. flush draw. Set vs. flush draw. Needless to say, I was the favorite a lot of the times when all the money went in. Anyway, I'm starting to rant. Hopefully my luck/skill improves for the main event.

Well, after my call after the reraise, I had 3500 chips left. I didn't put him on that big of a hand. A low pocket pair maybe or possibly even trying to take the pot with nothing. I wanted him to think I had AK or a high pocket. If I had pushed all in instead of bet 2k on the turn, I might have taken it down. He gave a long thought before pushing me all in. I thought a smaller bet might have been better against a pro. Just my thinking on the last hand be it right or wrong. I'm not going to peg my results on bad luck but I think I have been running pretty bad lately. A lot of hands weren't posted. Like earlier today I had a set, bet it preflop, on the flop and turn and had to call the river when he made a straight. Or last tournament when I had QQ vs. 1010 aipf. AA vs. flush draw. Set vs. flush draw. Needless to say, I was the favorite a lot of the times when all the money went in. Anyway, I'm starting to rant. Hopefully my luck/skill improves for the main event.
I see what u did there.....done bashing "the protege" its painfully obvgl number 3
I see what u did there.....done bashing "the protege" its painfully obvgl number 3
Where I'm from, we call people like you "dicks".
Can someone please recognize FWP has played the highest tourneys online on his own money without a stake including ADMITTEDLY only 1 1k tourney a 500 dollar sng and bout 20 100-200 HU matches