Best Tv Final Table

Seat 1 Phil HellmuthSeat 2 Sam GrizzleSeat 3 Mike MatusowSeat 4 Shawn SheikhanSeat 5 Scotty NguyenSeat 6 Randy JensenSeat 7 Daniel NegreanuSeat 8 Hoyt CorkinsSeat 9 Toto LeonidasI've given this a lot of thought---i think this is the best possible tablerationale:Hellmuth-Corkins: Hellmuth: "he's just allin allin allin, he misunderstands the game so badly"Hellmuth-Grizzle: H: "when you're a holdem champion..." G: "what if you're just a goofball that catches cards"Hellmuth-Leonidas: L: "Its a wrong timing" Jensen: "win this one for the children, right barry?"Negreanu-Matusow: D: "that's the way he plays, good, good, good, and then one hand 'im all in' woops im drawing dead" [daniel talking to matusow is the funniest part of HSP] M: "I see daniel player every hand, and he's successful"Sheikhan-Matusow: M at the WSOP: "NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"I will complete the rationale later. anyway, try and post a better one

*blah, blah, blah*I've given this a lot of thought*blah blah*
There's your mistake.

1- Phil Hellmuth2- Mike Tyson3- Chuck Liddell4- Matt Hughes5- Randy Couture6- Ken Shamrock7- Fedor Emelianenko8- Wanderlei Silva9- Evander HolyfieldJust wanna see how much sh1t talking he'd be doing at that table...

Who are the FIVE best final table players of all time?DylanDylanDylanDylan&Dylancuz i spit hot fire
i rip and i rhyme, i rhyme and i rip
I would love to see, Negreanu, Ivey, Juanda, Cunningham, Lindgren, and four others. Those five are best friends and I love to hear what they talk about.
Laak, Matusow, Hellmuth, Hansen (all for entertainment purposes)
I've given this a lot of thought
And you picked Annie ? Her inane dribble on Poker After Dark this week makes it almost unwatchable.Kathy L. ????? What about her is watchable ?Stop trying to think.
Who are the FIVE best final table players of all time?DylanDylanDylanDylan&Dylancuz i spit hot fire
Your to close to me Wyclef!I actually laughed out loud when I saw this.

Seat 1 Phil HellmuthSeat 2 gmanshadeSeat 3 Mike MatusowSeat 4 Shawn SheikhanSeat 5 FoxWoodsPro :D:D:D:D:club:

i read the post and then i was like "holy ****, who was that?" and then i was like "of course". its late wed night.
Seat 1 Phil HellmuthSeat 2 gmanshadeSeat 3 Mike MatusowSeat 4 Shawn SheikhanSeat 5 FoxWoodsPro :D:D:D:D:club:
I would own this table. omg what an awesome table, just put vinny vinh in the 6 seat I would love that.

I'd wanna see the best of the best. So obviously:Chris (I bluffed Sam Farha) MoneymakerJamie (guys im not just lucky im playing good too) GoldAaron (i got outs) KanterDr. Amir (I like vaginas) NassieriMark (I lose 700,000$ a day on full tilt) VosANDDDDD The Black dumb**** dude from last year's wsop. Name please? Destroyed Danzer.. eh eh.. anyone?