Attn Railbirds Like Myself

KidPoker: to all the railbirds: later tonight I'll likely play some micro limits. After I blow off this $2000 :-(Woot! I'm in Daniel! 6max 3/6NL please!Mark

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of those are donks that just want to see their name on the table so they can sit out and say they played him. No chance most of them are playing.
Sorry I meant that a bunch of the people at the table seem to be gunning for him. Pushing into small pots, making questionable calls, etc.
i dunno lol...80 ppl in line like they think they're actaully gonna be able to sit or something loll
Pokerstars should fix the waiting list to only allow you to join if you have enough money in your account. They should also add more high stakes NL tables and heads up tables starting at like 100NL. If stars did this then I think people would be saying Full Tilt who? because that's why a lot of people I know play FTP because of the heads up and more variety for higher stakes nl play.
KidPoker: to all the railbirds: later tonight I'll likely play some micro limits. After I blow off this $2000 :-(Woot! I'm in Daniel! 6max 3/6NL please!Mark
WOOT!GO MARK! :club:
go lower than that!
Pokerstars should fix the waiting list to only allow you to join if you have enough money in your account. They should also add more high stakes NL tables and heads up tables starting at like 100NL. If stars did this then I think people would be saying Full Tilt who? because that's why a lot of people I know play FTP because of the heads up and more variety for higher stakes nl play.
Stars doesnt have rakeback.
I know I'm just kinda steeming that FTP has been sucking out on me a lot recently and I run goot on stars but wish they had rakeback/heads up tables. :club:
Probably been using the same backround for too long. Try changing to the vegas scene, that one seems to work best.
I get AA every hand...
I knew pstars was rigged! lolHave you learned how to play them yet?