Hsp Episode Where Laak Wears This Shirt

it's the last episode of the first day of season 3i don't know what number but hope that helps

I found the episode on youtube. I was trying to get a screenshot of it for my ebay auction. Own a t-shirt just like Phil Laak on HSP!!! LOL!Laak.jpgI'll let you guys know if I get any bidders.

I found the episode on youtube. I was trying to get a screenshot of it for my ebay auction. Own a t-shirt just like Phil Laak on HSP!!! LOL!Laak.jpgI'll let you guys know if I get any bidders.
Are you claiming that it's the "actual" shirt that Laak wore?

LOL I have this shirt and saw Laak wearing it on tv and freaked out, Volcom makes it and I think it was a limited edition artist series collection, you can try ebay, or activemailorder.com, and ccs.com, just a few place to try

I'll sell you a shirt Laak actully wore... Curious if your freaking out about it...how much would you think it would go for. With proof he wore it of course...

I have a brand new one (last one they had anywhere) and I just listed it on ebay because I don't like the slim fit. I like my shirts a little more loose.