Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, losing flips is the WORST EVAR.8s Jc 3c Jd 8h 284862 56.97 215138 43.03 0 0.00 0.570As Ac Qh 4h 3h 215138 43.03 284862 56.97 0 0.00 0.430Guys, seriously. He had 3 big bets.
Knew he had to dodge, and that he was commited on any hand he played. It just sucks arse right now.
What do they expect? He got knocked out of the tournament I am pretty sure he wants to win the most, not to mention being sucked out on (even if it was like a 14 outer)
This hand was the final nail in the coffin, not the one that put him in the grave...

well i am sure fitoussi reraised preflop, not sure why daniel decided to go with this hand, because of the 3 clubs perhaps, but he could have waited for stud 08 where chances of split pots are better...better luck next time

Fan favorite Daniel Negreanu is eliminated in 21st place, and the crowd gives him a hearty round of applause. As a professional poker player, Negreanu has faced defeat many times with great poise, but today, he seems a bit frustrated by this loss.

i cant even imagine how pissed i'd be to play for 3+ days and come home empty handed.
Didnt he finish in the money
What do they expect? He got knocked out of the tournament I am pretty sure he wants to win the most, not to mention being sucked out on (even if it was like a 14 outer)
It wasn't that final hand that done him in, it is the big loss's in the last hour of day three's play.The other players being all in and making their draws, thats what caused the demise of his stack.Sorry to see you bust Mr Negreanu, maybe one time your hands will hold up.
well i am sure fitoussi reraised preflop, not sure why daniel decided to go with this hand, because of the 3 clubs perhaps, but he could have waited for stud 08 where chances of split pots are better...better luck next time
Yeah, this is my assumption as well, that or the card order is reported inaccurately. Either way, Daniel just ran into it here and was a huge dog until 5th, where it became a flip.

I'm sure he must have been the bring-in, but I'm still not sure about how he got involved in this hand, as he must have been facing a raise with an overcard showing...DISCLAIMER EDIT - well I was looking at the wrong order of cards, they weren't dealt as I thought when I wrote this...

Very True dbrent, but the hand was indicative of how he got short in the first place.edit PS - I love how everybody focused on the part of my post stipulated as the "not to mention" lol
Just being Captain Obvious! :club:
Fan favorite Daniel Negreanu is eliminated in 21st place, and the crowd gives him a hearty round of applause. As a professional poker player, Negreanu has faced defeat many times with great poise, but today, he seems a bit frustrated by this loss.
All he needs now is Lacey Jones coming to him and congratulating him for making it this far....
I'm sure he must have been the bring-in, but I'm still not sure about how he got involved in this hand, as he must have been facing a raise with an overcard showing...DISCLAIMER EDIT - well I was looking at the wrong order of cards, they weren't dealt as I thought when I wrote this...
If I remember right, Daniel made it 40k, and it folded to Fitoussi who made it 60k and DN called. Then he called bets till 5th where he caught the 2nd pair then got it all in.I think that's it.
All he needs now is Lacey Jones coming to him and congratulating him for making it this far....
LOL! She'll need another nose job if she tries that crap.Edit - Just saw DN's new pokerstars commercial today. A lot of shots of him hitting balls and golfing...Pokerstars needs to put more thought into their commercials.

This really sucks, Daniel but there is nothing you can do about it. You played great poker and it was most likely good enough to win but the cards didn't agree with you. I hope you can shake this off and enter the $5,000 NL Hold em' 6 handed person tournament tomorrow. Good job for making it as far as you did!

If I remember right, Daniel made it 40k, and it folded to Fitoussi who made it 60k and DN called. Then he called bets till 5th where he caught the 2nd pair then got it all in.I think that's it.
So Daniel brought in, Fitoussi completed, Daniel raised, and Fitoussi reraised to 60?
So Daniel brought in, Fitoussi completed, Daniel raised, and Fitoussi reraised to 60?
No, I don't think Daniel brought in at all... Someone completed to 20k and Daniel Raised to 40k I think, and then got re-raised to 60k. (give or take)Bah... I can't remember the specific action, I didn't really start paying attention until he said "Daniel Raises", ya know?But why would a Jack be the bring in?
No, I don't think Daniel brought in at all... Someone completed to 20k and Daniel Raised to 40k I think, and then got re-raised to 60k. (give or take)Bah... I can't remember the specific action, I didn't really start paying attention until he said "Daniel Raises", ya know?But why would a Jack be the bring in?
The pokernews order of cards had Daniel's hand as (J8)3 and Bruno's as (AA)3. If Daniel had split jacks here to start that would make a lot more sense.