• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not until July.And I know all you want for christmans next year.PS: The hot card theory wasnt working tonight until i realized I was playing blackjack and not poker. by then it was to late.
Been there, done that.
They forgot getting your tooth knocked out when you were 14, drunk and a 22 year old guy who just smoked angel dust thought the voices he heard came from you so he knocked your tooth out to get the voices to stop.
otherwise known as the good ol' daysPlayed Medinah #3 yesterday, 7000 yards is too long. Had a cigar after. Just a normal BG day.
It was nice hanging out with you Scott and getting to meet Kurt as well as see Adam again.
Hey Anthony! Same here..it was great to meet you and everyone. Sorry about all the confusion on the phone last night...I accidentally erased another Anthony's cell phone number and now I am all screwed up, lol.I'll be back this Sunday, so Hopefully you will still be in this weekends 1500 and we'll come by and say hello. :club:
otherwise known as the good ol' daysPlayed Medinah #3 yesterday, 7000 yards is too long. Had a cigar after. Just a normal BG day.
Got a call from my buddy yesterday, he says? "Bighorn...1:00 tee time...you in?"It's 103, I have a business I've been away from for 4 days, I have a late night poker game to play....so YEA I'm in.smoked 4 cigars on the course, smoked two at pokerFun having the former special forces guy ooh and ahh over my drives, but I played really bad, shot like a 95Just a normal BG day.
Man...that is one sick track. How did you get on there? Im jealous! :club:
Now that is golf!
He knows people...he is kind of a big deal.
Well, since we know him (some more than others), we should be able to get on there!
Got a call from my buddy yesterday, he says? "Bighorn...1:00 tee time...you in?"It's 103, I have a business I've been away from for 4 days, I have a late night poker game to play....so YEA I'm in.smoked 4 cigars on the course, smoked two at pokerFun having the former special forces guy ooh and ahh over my drives, but I played really bad, shot like a 95Just a normal BG day.
SOoooooo .... when is the Official Balloon Guy Palm Springs International FCP Golf Outing? :club:
SOoooooo .... when is the Official Balloon Guy Palm Springs International FCP Golf Outing? :club:
HHMMMMMGive me an excuse to up my membership to golf member...
Man...that is one sick track. How did you get on there? Im jealous!
See below
He knows people
actually a friend belongs. We do a home and home usually every year.I left my dirty underwear in MJ's locker. It was that or the cigar.
You better quit slacking, or my business will surely knock yours out of the industry as soon as I get it up and running!
You better quit slacking, or my business will surely knock yours out of the industry as soon as I get it up and running!
Hurry up, I want to retire and have my entire work week consist of me going to the mailbox, and picking up my check for the rent on my commercial buildings.BTW this will be my last post for a while as I am driving to San Francisco to take my wife and 3 kids on a cruise to Alaska. Be gone for a couple weeks, then I go on a Scandanvian cruise for another couple weeks. I will have about a week to rest up before we go to Maui for a week. Then I will probably be back for the rest of the summer, both days of it.So if I you don't hear from me for a while it will not be because I got banned.GL at the WSOP troy and gang
Hurry up, I want to retire and have my entire work week consist of me going to the mailbox, and picking up my check for the rent on my commercial buildings.BTW this will be my last post for a while as I am driving to San Francisco to take my wife and 3 kids on a cruise to Alaska. Be gone for a couple weeks, then I go on a Scandanvian cruise for another couple weeks. I will have about a week to rest up before we go to Maui for a week. Then I will probably be back for the rest of the summer, both days of it.So if I you don't hear from me for a while it will not be because I got banned.GL at the WSOP troy and gang
Hope you have a great trip! Who needs to be home for the summer with a schedule like this!BTW, if you feel worn out by all the traveling and really don't feel like going to Maui, pm me. I will take your place...
SOoooooo .... when is the Official Balloon Guy Palm Springs International FCP Golf Outing?
Funny you would ask.balloon68iy2.jpgI "found" these on the interweb. Pretty sure this is the first annual Ballon Guy Classic which eventually became the Bob Hope Desert Classic. There may be some color ones to follow.
Funny you would ask.I "found" these on the interweb. Pretty sure this is the first annual Ballon Guy Classic which eventually became the Bob Hope Desert Classic. There may be some color ones to follow.
LOL, nice!
balloon86mt3.jpgUnfortunately, the "team" pictures from 1969 to 1985 were lost.This is the first color oneI am thinking Mrs. John Daly might be in this picture.
balloon86mt3.jpg
BG looks like he added an extra Firestone Radial over the years.And yet...he still can draw the ladies.