Poker Stars Down? Please Do Not Start New Threads About It

I like that they cancelled the tourny with an ad for the 3.30 shootout

GOOD JOB POKERSTARS. always screwing people some way whether it be out of a hand or of a tourney
To be fair it's already back up, cash chopped up from tounies and into my account with an email explaining the situation. What more do you want?
GOOD JOB POKERSTARS. always screwing people some way whether it be out of a hand or of a tourney
kid_crying.JPG
To be fair it's already back up, cash chopped up from tounies and into my account with an email explaining the situation. What more do you want?
exactly.

I was ready to drop this if PS would have been nice and solved this manner BUT...I was playing a few S&G's whitch were financially handled correct after the crash and I have nothing to comlpain about.But at the same time I was playing a cashgame on the side, just some 1-2 nl to keep myself busy. So I get A-Ko in late position with noone in the pot. I make it 6 bucks and everyone folds to the bb who makes it 28 to go with anaother 20 behind him. I put him on a decent pocketpair and was willing to have a race situation so I put him all-in and he called.Board read T-x-A-X-T and my opponent showed Q's so I won the hand. The money I won in this hand was added to my total amount and my opponent's reader said $0.Now will be the moment when the whole game freezes and my winning hand is still shown on the frozen screen.(but with the money already added to my account.)After a while the games get going again and I am stunned to see the money I won in the A-K hand has been deducted from my total amount and that my opponent had gotten his (my) money back. After he was back he immidiatly sat out and left the table with MY freaking money. I took the risk, I invested the money and I won the hand fair and squair.Now PS is 'investigating' this case and I sure do hope they will refund me the money or something. And I know it is not a huge amount but when it comes to principles I don't like being cheated.Jan