1 Outered On Sunday Million Sat.

PokerStars Game #10631806719: Tournament #53500527, 500FPP Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2007/06/26 - 14:27:56 (ET)Table '53500527 42' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Konstantinos (1410 in chips)Seat 2: Tomikaze (1405 in chips) is sitting outSeat 3: randyrekel (2575 in chips)Seat 4: bravehearted (1650 in chips)Seat 5: GetGWAP (1570 in chips)Seat 6: Touch (1150 in chips)Seat 7: basb (2350 in chips)Seat 8: porscheless (1265 in chips)Seat 9: B_Swindler (1575 in chips)bravehearted: posts small blind 15GetGWAP: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GetGWAP [Qd Qh]Touch: raises 170 to 200basb: foldsporscheless: foldsB_Swindler: foldsKonstantinos: foldsTomikaze: foldsrandyrekel: calls 200bravehearted: foldsGetGWAP: calls 170*** FLOP *** [3s Qc Tc]GetGWAP: checksTouch: bets 950 and is all-inrandyrekel: raises 950 to 1900GetGWAP: calls 1370 and is all-in*** TURN *** [3s Qc Tc] [7c]*** RIVER *** [3s Qc Tc 7c] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***GetGWAP: shows [Qd Qh] (a full house, Queens full of Threes)randyrekel: shows [3h 3d] (four of a kind, Threes)randyrekel collected 840 from side potTouch: shows [Kd As] (a pair of Threes)randyrekel collected 3465 from main potwild1967 is connected*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4305 Main pot 3465. Side pot 840. | Rake 0Board [3s Qc Tc 7c 3c]Seat 1: Konstantinos folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Tomikaze folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: randyrekel (button) showed [3h 3d] and won (4305) with four of a kind, ThreesSeat 4: bravehearted (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: GetGWAP (big blind) showed [Qd Qh] and lost with a full house, Queens full of ThreesSeat 6: Touch showed [Kd As] and lost with a pair of ThreesSeat 7: basb folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: porscheless folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: B_Swindler folded before Flop (didn't bet)

crappy but you were 5 outered, you could have lost to the 4 jacks which woulda made a straight for ak also

Standard. Also, instead of calling in the Big Blind, you could of shoved all-in, A-K calls, 3's fold, and you win a big pot. But than again, if you re-raise, and are only called by A-K, they would of rivered a King.

crappy but you were 5 outered, you could have lost to the 4 jacks which woulda made a straight for ak also
where do u see a jack?

i was talking about after the flop. before the flop they had more than 5 outs. but whatever, im just mad at the moment :club:

i was talking about after the flop. before the flop they had more than 5 outs. but whatever, im just mad at the moment :club:
Yeah, those suck. At least you got it all in w/ the best of it... like huge favorite.Keep ya head up.
Please look over the hand again. A-K on Q-T-x flop, he has 4 Jacks to make his straight. He was all in also.On another point, please tell us why you didn't re-raise or shove pre-flopAlso, quit bitchin. THIS WAS A 500FPP SAT. YOU LOST NO $$$.-"Goddammit, I'm going all-in, Jesus Christ!"P.S. This would of sucked a lot more if you won a seat, and lost with this hand.

yes on a serious note i think beaver said it quite well. He is a very smart fella apparently and i am likin him more and more everyday. In a very very straight way :club:

yes on a serious note i think beaver said it quite well. He is a very smart fella apparently and i am likin him more and more everyday. In a very very straight way :club:
manlove.jpg
Forgot to edit bottom left of photo.Still, nicely done.
son of a b, didn't think anyone would see that. I couldn't get that white sht off the sides, either.Well, at least I didn't get one outted in a sunday million sat... :icon_confused:jk
son of a b, didn't think anyone would see that. I couldn't get that white sht off the sides, either.Well, at least I didn't get one outted in a sunday million sat... :icon_confused:jk
LOL.Also, your avatar is giving me a seizure and a hard on at the same time. Anyway you could slow it down so I don't have anymore seizures? Thanks.
I love these 500 Fpp sats. Won my third seat on sunday. Wife wants me to play this one instead of taking the TD's.
this is the first time i have heard this.... seems like every other married person on this site has their wife saying not to play at all.... and ur wife is basically saying GO FOR IT. Vay Nice. I liiiike.

"When I get knocked out of a tournament, I try not to dwell on the final hand. I realize that if I had accrued more chips by playing better, or at least differently, I would have had more chips than the person who busted me."-Barry G.

"When I get knocked out of a tournament, I try not to dwell on the final hand. I realize that if I had accrued more chips by playing better, or at least differently, I would have had more chips than the person who busted me."-Barry G.
Exactly. Want to take the sting out of those one outers? Get stacked up and put the shorties in and eliminate them. (I should write a ****in book).