Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

According to pokernews, DN down to 255k.
i'll just as soon trust pokernews with chip counts as i will enron with my money
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

half the name guys are staked by there endorsing sites im pretty sure so there goin for first or nothing . note the endorsments this event will bring if they win are probably in the millions

half the name guys are staked by there endorsing sites im pretty sure so there goin for first or nothing . note the endorsments this event will bring if they win are probably in the millions
If they want them. I haven't seen too many Chip Reese commercials.
GO MIKEY!!!!Edit: Go DN, Barry, and Gabe!
Speaking of which... Barry still donates all his tourney winnings to charity, right?
And the day is over. Let's hope DN can regroup on Day 4.
I hope he can start tomorrow like he did today...only hold onto all those chips this time!Nightly Poker Prayer..."Before you lay your hand down and weep, I rake a monster pot to keep. And if you bust and lose your stake, it's just more money for me to take."
Speaking of which... Barry still donates all his tourney winnings to charity, right?
yes

he may be the chipleader halfway through today and not make the money, and this is a limit event...talk about your bad runs

(For those who have actually been following this thread all day)I knew I should of gone back to cleaning my house!!!
Dammit man!!!!! Take one for the team.
If a relatively unkown player wins this, it will suck some fun out for me.

I really need DN to cash in this I have him in a prop bet and if he cashes I have a great shot at winning it as long as JJ, allen cunningham, Mike Miz, David Williams Chip Reese or Doyle dont go real deep in the main event and DN and/or Ivey dont go deep as well. Not sure if anyone will understand that but oh well im half awake.

If a relatively unkown player wins this, it will suck some fun out for me.
At least half of the field left is quite well known, so the final table should still be interesting to watch. I'm hoping for Barry, David Singer, of Mike "One TIME!" Matusow to take it down.

David Singer is solid as, this is the 2nd year in a row he's gone mega deep in this event. Don't like Daniel's chances right now, though. :club: What are the blinds at currently?

He plays at Doyle's room
U.S. players can't play at Doyle's Room anymore. And I am certain he has never endorsed an online pokersite.What's the point if you don't play a lot of tournaments, and want to stay in Vegas with your family?