Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

Uh wait...what?Oh, and pretty sure if there was such a thing as jinxing someone I did it to Daniel today. I gave him the "how's it going" head nod after he dragged that huge pot against Juanda and Oppenheim and from there on it seemed like his chips too a freefall. I apologize in advance.
You Son of a b*tch! Next time I see you (which will be the first time), you better buy all my drinks!
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read through all the comments but Daniels play has been near perfect in this event. He is as confident and focused as I have ever seen and is in total command of his game right now, seeing everything perfectly and playing just incredible poker. I have spent the better part of the past 4 days railing this and watching very closely much of the play has just been crazy luck by many of the other players. Daniel listed those whom he thought were playing well, but he is also dead on regarding the amount of insanity and suckouts. It is so sick to see someone like Daniel run so unlucky becuase he clearly is the favorite in this. Not "fan-boying"...it is simply a fact.Best of luck today D! :club:

I haven't read through all the comments but Daniels play has been near perfect in this event. He is as confident and focused as I have ever seen and is in total command of his game right now, seeing everything perfectly and playing just incredible poker. I have spent the better part of the past 4 days railing this and watching very closely much of the play has just been crazy luck by many of the other players. Daniel listed those whom he thought were playing well, but he is also dead on regarding the amount of insanity and suckouts. It is so sick to see someone like Daniel run so unlucky becuase he clearly is the favorite in this. Not "fan-boying"...it is simply a fact.Best of luck today D! :club:
I like many, have been keeping up with the texts every minute. At those blinds, and being sucked out by an all in, and getting rivered twice HAS to put a huge dent in any stack. Especially if every street is getting 3 and 4 bet...
I am sure DN was steaming when he typed that post...I think he got sucked out hard core to have lost 500k in chips like that...and probably during Stud when these players where calling his bets on every street.
he might have been steaming, but i think there is a good chance that they're playing at a level less than you would expect from experienced professionals(which some of the "donks" are) in a $50k tournament
I have seen donks win big tournaments Raymer is World Champion of the NL Holdem Main Event (They dont play NL Holdem in the HORSE event).Fitoussi is a rich French player who probably plays like a donk because he can afford to.
So if Daniel said that Jamie Gold was a true world champion and one of the greatest players the game has ever seen you'd try to find a way to justify that too?