Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

David Singer is solid as, this is the 2nd year in a row he's gone mega deep in this event. Don't like Daniel's chances right now, though. :club: What are the blinds at currently?
On the bright side, it is limit. Being short stacked it's not out of the question to triple or even quadruple up on a given hand. He better catch one pretty quick though.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Singer is solid as, this is the 2nd year in a row he's gone mega deep in this event. Don't like Daniel's chances right now, though. :club: What are the blinds at currently?
DN has less than half of the chips he started today with. He has about 3 BB so I think he'll have enough to play one hand... He'd be doing well to cash at this point.
Look at Amnon's previous results: http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/players/...p?playerID=1323How the **** is he chip leader in this tournament?
thats only wsop trneys=SLAPPED BY DECK WHEN BLINDS GET HIGH
At least half of the field left is quite well known, so the final table should still be interesting to watch. I'm hoping for Barry, David Singer, of Mike "One TIME!" Matusow to take it down.
Yeah, if Daniel "The Comeback Kid" Negreanu doesn't win it, I'm all for Mikey "The Mouth" Matusow.If Mikey "The Mouth" Matusow doesn't win it, I'm all for Barry "The Philanthropist" Greenstein.If Barry "The Philanthropist" Greenstein doesn't win it, I'm all for Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Kaplan.If Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Kaplan doesn't win it, then screw it. I'll just root for Justin "Zeejustin Online Collusion" Bonomo. (at least that would be intersesting)If none of them? Then, Hell, give it to Dewey "Kindergarten Teacher" Tomko. Why? I dunno.
Yeah, if Daniel "The Comeback Kid" Negreanu doesn't win it, I'm all for Mikey "The Mouth" Matusow.If Mikey "The Mouth" Matusow doesn't win it, I'm all for Barry "The Philanthropist" Greenstein.If Barry "The Philanthropist" Greenstein doesn't win it, I'm all for Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Kaplan.If Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Kaplan doesn't win it, then screw it. I'll just root for Justin "Zeejustin Online Collusion" Bonomo. (at least that would be intersesting)If none of them? Then, Hell, give it to Dewey "Kindergarten Teacher" Tomko. Why? I dunno.
lol
I'm for David "I just got in on the red eye a couple hours ago and thought, hell, I'll give this Horse tournament another try after reaching the final table last year and if I take it down this year, I'll dedicate the win to my ailing father." Singer.
Seat 7: John "No Name wanker with 25k Career earnings" Hanson - 1,215,000Seat 4: Kenny "lots of good players have my last name" Tran - 1,959,000Seat 3: Steve "I'm just lucky to make it this far" Wolff - 263,000Seat 1: Tim "I pwn allaments" Phan - 889,000
Seat 7: John "No Name wanker with 25k Career earnings" Hanson - 1,215,000Seat 4: Kenny "lots of good players have my last name" Tran - 1,959,000Seat 3: Steve "I'm just lucky to make it this far" Wolff - 263,000Seat 1: Tim "I pwn allaments" Phan - 889,000
John Hanson is a highstakes east coast player who pretty much never plays tourneys, even 10ks.Kenny Tran is probably the best unknown player out there right now, since Steve Sung and a few others seem to be starting to get serious recognition.I might be mistaken on this one, but as far as I know Steve Wolff is a high stakes player in LA.Tim Phan's results speak for themselves. Remember, if he had been able to hold with TT on a QT4 (granted the money went in preflop, but still) board versus Andy Black's AQ, he would already be a WSOP final tablist.
John Hanson is a highstakes east coast player who pretty much never plays tourneys, even 10ks.Kenny Tran is probably the best unknown player out there right now, since Steve Sung and a few others seem to be starting to get serious recognition.I might be mistaken on this one, but as far as I know Steve Wolff is a high stakes player in LA.Tim Phan's results speak for themselves. Remember, if he had been able to hold with TT on a QT4 (granted the money went in preflop, but still) board versus Andy Black's AQ, he would already be a WSOP final tablist.
if your not on tv YOUR NOR A REAL PRO!
If I just got leveled by fluffdog I'm going to be really pissed.
i had to say it lol
Look at Amnon's previous results: http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/players/...p?playerID=1323How the **** is he chip leader in this tournament?
Try this link: http://www.cardplayer.com/players/results/Amnon-Filippi/4034He's played some big tourneys, Bellagio Cup, WPT, and I don't think Cardplayer even keeps close track on the EPT, and since he's a Euro player, most of his accomplishments probably aren't even in the US. Amnon = very legit, just not in the "WSOP" itself.
Try this link: http://www.cardplayer.com/players/results/Amnon-Filippi/4034He's played some big tourneys, Bellagio Cup, WPT, and I don't think Cardplayer even keeps close track on the EPT, and since he's a Euro player, most of his accomplishments probably aren't even in the US. Amnon = very legit, just not in the "WSOP" itself.
I'm pretty sure he's not a Euro player. He's from New York.

I left that place so steamed up you just can't imagine. I'm in shock with the field that remains. It boggles my mind. I'm talking some totally clueless play. I went on such a ridiculous run of bad luck, the only bright spot is that I was lucky to have enough chips to still be alive for tomorrow. It's tough to lose with KKK, 888, AA, etc., especially when your opponents play so poorly that the pots get so big.

I left that place so steamed up you just can't imagine. I'm in shock with the field that remains. It boggles my mind. I'm talking some totally clueless play. I went on such a ridiculous run of bad luck, the only bright spot is that I was lucky to have enough chips to still be alive for tomorrow. It's tough to lose with KKK, 888, AA, etc., especially when your opponents play so poorly that the pots get so big.
No problem at all. Just get into a 4 way pot with the nuts.
Do you have any wiggle room, or will you be committed to any hand you play tomorrow?