Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH DANIEL! I AM DRUNK IN IRELAND AT 2:18 am. Coming back from the pubs and reading this just made me giddy. So yeah, I told a group of girls today the following: (irish accent) "hi, i am unemployed, homeless, and living with my parents. would you like to go home with me?" at this point they gave me the cold shoulder. then i laughed, turned on my normal voice and said, "hahaha you idiots, i am a rich american! couldn't you tell by the armani exchange gear?!" then i walked down the street laughing. can ya dig it?

YEAH DANIEL! I AM DRUNK IN IRELAND AT 2:18 am. Coming back from the pubs and reading this just made me giddy. So yeah, I told a group of girls today the following: (irish accent) "hi, i am unemployed, homeless, and living with my parents. would you like to go home with me?" at this point they gave me the cold shoulder. then i laughed, turned on my normal voice and said, "hahaha you idiots, i am a rich american! couldn't you tell by the armani exchange gear?!" then i walked down the street laughing. can ya dig it?
Dude, you are a huge toolbox.Can ya dig it?
Players will begin with $100,000 in Tournament Chips. All games in H.O.R.S.E.; Hold’em, Omaha/8B, Razz, Stud, and Stud/ 8B will be played as Limit games. Games change every 30 minutes. Limits increase every hour during flop games and every hour and a half during stud games. Breaks will be every four levels and last 15 minutes. Dinner break will be at 8PM each night and last 90 minutes.
Being half the world away it's not as easy to keep up with times.
No
Thank you for a simple answer.
Does anybody know if the final table is gonna be no limit hold'em like last year, or are they playing horse all the way through.
Horse all the way through.
Does anybody know if the final table is gonna be no limit hold'em like last year, or are they playing horse all the way through.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They're gonna play regular. Not like last year.
Why would he be joking? The FT was NLHE last year and the guy was wondering if it is the same this year, which it isn't. Legit question. What could he be joking about?
Its just been asked so many times. It was similar to Omaha Hi/Lo's response.

Thanks for the updates guys, these suppoort threads rock.I signed up with FCP last WSOP and I'm already closing in on 1000 posts! Sign up and post a GO DN or something.I mean come on, all the cool kids are doing it.Take er down Daniel!

Why would he be joking? The FT was NLHE last year and the guy was wondering if it is the same this year, which it isn't. Legit question. What could he be joking about?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Its just been asked so many times. It was similar to Omaha Hi/Lo's response.
Gotcha. I remember after the WSOP last year I said it would change based on what I heard the Texas Dolly say online and every single last person on this board told me that it would never change and that I was nuts for saying they would change the FT to make it like the rest of the tourney.
With Ivey, Reese, et al knocked out today and only 32 players left DN has to be the favorite to win this tournament.
Maybe a small favourite. There's still a number of very sharp pros left in the tournament, but a lot of them - Seed, Barry, etc, are on the low stack and there's still a couple of players left that I would consider close to Daniel's equal. But the way Daniel's playing, I'm pretty confident on seeing him at the final table for sure. Gabe as well. I don't think people give that guy enough credit for his years of experience.
Gotcha. I remember after the WSOP last year I said it would change based on what I heard the Texas Dolly say online and every single last person on this board told me that it would never change and that I was nuts for saying they would change the FT to make it like the rest of the tourney.
Uhhhhh... it was announced that it would stay HORSE back in like November.