Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

CP has DN in first! NICE!! 1Daniel Negreanu1,200,000Up $255,000View_history 2Amnon Filippi1,060,000Up $60,000View_history 3Kenny Tran980,000Up $10,000View_history 3Gabe Kaplan980,000Up $50,000View_history 5Justin Bonomo960,000Up $300,000View_history 6Tim Phan920,000Up $120,000View_history 7Bruno Fitoussi730,000Down $-180,000View_history 8Freddy Deeb675,000Up $260,000View_history 9Stephen Wolfe615,000Up $515,000View_history 10John Hanson600,000Up $40,000

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I'm not crazy then.Just as I was clicking on the mike matusow video link, I Thought I saw "daniel Negreanu Eliminated in 34th place" and nearly had a heart attack as the video page loaded up. I quickly went back to the updates page and it had already been changed to Oppeheim eliminated BY Daniel. I thought I was losing my mind and had just read it wrong.

Fid why aren't you railing?
headed over in a while...gotta hit the gym and get some dinner first.I'll watch a bit before the mega sattellite at 9..plus i think they just went on dinner break.
For those of you who also want to play some HORSE tonight join us in a Negreanu Open HORSE $10+$1 tournament at Poker Stars at 9 PM ET in less then 30 minutes.Under Private tournaments, password is fcpfcp.$25 bounty on me.
Bob,SN?****edit, NM
Whee! Daniel the "Razz Donkey" finally got advice from Mark as to how to run goot! You don't need to play well when you're playing lucky!
I do what I can... :)glgl Daniel!Mark
Anybody else surprised to see how well Gabe Kaplan is doing? I knew he was okay but damn.
Yep!Mr Kotter is doing good! Don't forget he was playing the world series when Doyle was winning everything and TJ was saying "Craps? How do you play that game? Sounds like fun."

Wow Daniel doing awesome! If ZeeJustin makes FT of this people are gonna have to start giving him credit and less jokes, and maybe the "pros" will give a little more credit to the "young internet players"(I know probably not).PS I do not excuse what ZeeJustin did in the past and believe his punishment was just.Anyways keep it up DN

They have gotten rid of 20 players in four hours. This is supposed to be a 5 day tourney. I wonder whether they are going to end with 16 players today and have a really short day tomorrow, get down to the FT today and have a day off tomorrow, or get to the FT today and shorten it to a four day tournament while having the FT tomorrow.

Could win all his bracelet bets in the biggest tournament in the whole WSOP!!!!! How friggin sweet would that be?GL DN TID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:
yeah but there were only like 160 people right?that doesn't count!(sw...obviously)
Is the current break the 90 min dinner break? Pokernews just says "Players are now on break".
Players will begin with $100,000 in Tournament Chips. All games in H.O.R.S.E.; Hold’em, Omaha/8B, Razz, Stud, and Stud/ 8B will be played as Limit games. Games change every 30 minutes. Limits increase every hour during flop games and every hour and a half during stud games. Breaks will be every four levels and last 15 minutes. Dinner break will be at 8PM each night and last 90 minutes.Day One - Play will continue on Sunday, June 24, until 2AM.Day Two - Play will resume at 2PM on Monday, June 25, 2007 and play until 2AM.Day Three - Play will resume at 2 PM on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 and play until 2AM.Day Four - Play will resume at 2 PM on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 and play down to the final table.Day Five – Final Table on June 28, 2007. Start time TBD.The Rio reserves the right to alter or change the schedule, in order to play the tournament in the above mentioned timeframe. 2.8% of the total entry pool will be withheld for entry fees, and 1.2% of the total entry pool will be withheld for tournament staff.
Yep!Mr Kotter is doing good! Don't forget he was playing the world series when Doyle was winning everything and TJ was saying "Craps? How do you play that game? Sounds like fun."
I can think of at least 3 phrases for your avatar. Oh, go Daniel.
I'm happy to see Gabe Kaplan doing so well. I hope he makes the final table. It'll make for some fun commentary in the future.
Gabe's a likable guy, good to see him a strong contender for the final table. While the final table's not a dream table as far as name power, it should be entertaining with Deeb, Kaplan, and DN if they all make it.The spoiler pick at this point has to be Freddy Deeb...could be interesting.

holy crap, I had a bunch of house cleaning to do ...I come back and DN has quadrupled his chips...maybe I should go clean my house some more since clearly everything I do directly impacts DN's play.PS - I am really getting a kick out of this now btw....Gabe Kaplan - 1,050,000 - +70,000

Play is gonna end tonight with how many players left?It's supposed to be a 5-day event, and we are on day-3 with only 32 players left.
They're playing to 21 players.... Or 15 levels. Unless they have more than 24 when they hit 15 levels, then they'll play down to 24.Seriously.Daniel was trying to explain it to his table, lol.