Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone looking at Pokernews.com?They don't seem to be putting up many updates on Daniel's hands.He's gone up like 500k in the last hour...you'd think they'd have some details for us?Strange...seeing the crowd was 4 deep watching him yesterday...
The totals on worldseriesofpoker.com is keeping up with DN's rush. They are "power by pokernews", so I don't know why they are updated more frquently than pokernews.

For those of you who also want to play some HORSE tonight join us in a Negreanu Open HORSE $10+$1 tournament at Poker Stars at 9 PM ET in less then 30 minutes.Under Private tournaments, password is fcpfcp.$25 bounty on me.

For those of you who also want to play some HORSE tonight join us in a Negreanu Open HORSE $10+$1 tournament at Poker Stars at 9 PM ET in less then 30 minutes.Under Private tournaments, password is fcpfcp.$25 bounty on me.
Bob you are lucky i cant play tonight. i am however going to win the horse tourney i am in now.edit-- i will win it if i can get through 80 people in the next 25 mins
Run good like Eli Elezra did DN. Also, go Fidler (just for the sake of it).
haha thanks!Need some luck to win one of these main event mega sattelites..so annoying

I don't like PS HORSE structure. I think it goes up too fast. I would love to see them adopt what the WSOP did this year. holdem and omaha 8 are the same blinds and then RSE are the same.

5:25 PM - "Just had AKQJ10 vs David Singer first five and he was all in. He made a full house."Damnit. Rush had to end somewhere.He must be at like 780k now.

Matusow Relentless With His Table TalkMike "The Mouth" Matusow and chip leader Amnon Filippi exchanged words when Matusow allegedly criticized Filippi's play. The details are scarce and almost trvial, but based on their exchange, it's safe to say that the two aren't the best of friends at this juncture.

5:38 PM - "Hello million...." Sounds great, bet we don't get anything from pokernews though..
They'd rather focus all their reporting power on Amnon Fillipi. :club: