Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

Negreanu Takes a Big Pot from WeidemanAction folded around to Thomas Weideman in the small blind who limped. Negreanu, in the big blind, exercised his option to raise by doing just that. Weideman made the call and the pair were heads up. The flop came {A-Hearts}{6-Diamonds}{9-Diamonds}. Weideman check/called Negreanu's bet. The turn brough the {K-Clubs}. Again Thomas check/called Daniel's bet. The river brought the {K-Diamonds}. Weideman again checked and Negreanu bet. Weideman contemplated for a full minute or so before finally folding. Negreanu took down the pot and Weideman is on the short stack with around 40K.
DN: Tc8sTW: 88;)
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel's been doing well lately. Taken down a few pots, busted Scotty and hasn't lost a pot really.Looks like he's up to maybe 600k... maybe just under.
Thanks, Kurt. Keep 'em coming. :club:
What is his win loss record for each game?
Going into today:H 5 wins, 2 lossesO 5 wins, 1 loss, 1 break evenR 2 wins, 5 lossesS 4 wins, 2 lossesE 3 wins, 3 losses

3:53 PM - "At 585000 now. Won 141000 in the hold'em round. Been running well in holdem the whole tournament and its a a good game to run good in because it plays bigger than the other games."4:00 PM - "444 after stud 8. Won 48k that round. Seidel out. Scotty Nguyen out" Am I missing something?

3:53 PM - "At 585000 now. Won 141000 in the hold'em round. Been running well in holdem the whole tournament and its a a good game to run good in because it plays bigger than the other games."4:00 PM - "444 after stud 8. Won 48k that round. Seidel out. Scotty Nguyen out" Am I missing something?
I think at this level the swings are going to be pretty big if the pots go down to the river. Matusow was at 500k and now he's like almost gone.
Pretty sure the second one is a typo, wouldn't make any sense otherwise, he's at 644 probably.

no those two updates are just in the wrong order, the stud 8 comes before the hold'em and he said he was +141k in hold'em444+141=585

no those two updates are just in the wrong order, the stud 8 comes before the hold'em and he said he was +141k in hold'em444+141=585
Great catch. Thanks.
I think at this level the swings are going to be pretty big if the pots go down to the river. Matusow was at 500k and now he's like almost gone.
I think that has to be a typo because they're reporting that Hellmuth is the lowest stack at 100k. Also if you look at the stacks of Juanda, Singer and Matusow you can see that it resembles there old stack but missing an extra digit.
I think that has to be a typo because they're reporting that Hellmuth is the lowest stack at 100k. Also if you look at the stacks of Juanda, Singer and Matusow you can see that it resembles there old stack but missing an extra digit.
The Pokernews chip counts aren't always accurate, but according to the updates, Hellmuth has been losing all day long, this one might be right.

an average stack has 16 big bets or something like that, there are gonna be some big swings if you run bad for a while

The Pokernews chip counts aren't always accurate, but according to the updates, Hellmuth has been losing all day long, this one might be right.
Well I believe that Hellmuth is the low stack, I was just using him as proof that Matusow, Juanda and Singer aren't on life support. Well anyways Pokernews fixed the chip counts. *phew* I'm rooting for JJ so I was worried maybe he was almost busto.
I hope that Mr. Kotter is really in third!Wouldn't you love to see the sweat hogs railing when he was heads up? "Hey Mr. Kotter, up Hellmuth's nose with a rubber hose" and "of course Epstein can't spell poker, he's Catholic..."