Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the Pokernews updates:How about reporting the actual ****ing hand?!
I cant stand how they keep saying.....Juanda likes trips or Elezra likes full houses. blah blah blah stfu and update the chipcounts once in awhile.
Well its far more better then Cardplayers. Dont really understand why they dont do it as they used to do. So for me Pokernews updates is perfekt cuz they actully gives update more then 1 time every one or two hours. And they give a perfekt chip cout update to. Pokernews + , Cardplayer - :club:
theyre only allowed to give one update an hour.

Scotty Nguyen Eliminated by Daniel NegreanuScotty Nguyen was just moved to Daniel Negreanu's table. He lasted three hands before he headed to the rail in 48th place.Negreanu did a spot-on imitation of Scotty Nguyen for the ESPN cameras. :club:

Table Tablk: Getting SeriousMike Matusow had been taunting Phil Hellmuth sitting at a nearby table. Hellmuth had enough of the verbal abuse from The Mouth and said, "I'll call the floorman over here if I have to. You're crossing the line."
lol, Matusow verbally abuses players who aren't even sitting at his table? :club:
ZeeJustin = ChipleaderJustin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo took over the chiplead when he flopped two pair against John Juanda. He icreased his stack to 780K.
The kid is sick!

Negreanu Takes a Big Pot from WeidemanAction folded around to Thomas Weideman in the small blind who limped. Negreanu, in the big blind, exercised his option to raise by doing just that. Weideman made the call and the pair were heads up. The flop came {A-Hearts}{6-Diamonds}{9-Diamonds}. Weideman check/called Negreanu's bet. The turn brough the {K-Clubs}. Again Thomas check/called Daniel's bet. The river brought the {K-Diamonds}. Weideman again checked and Negreanu bet. Weideman contemplated for a full minute or so before finally folding. Negreanu took down the pot and Weideman is on the short stack with around 40K.

Daniel's been doing well lately. Taken down a few pots, busted Scotty and hasn't lost a pot really.Looks like he's up to maybe 600k... maybe just under.