Negreanu Open Horse Tournament

Hi everybody, since a lot of us will be following the WSOP $50K HORSE tournament let's all play and experience the joy of a round of Razz at the same time.Tournament # 53847799 at Poker Stars in the Private Tournament area$10+$1 HORSE9:00 PM ET Tues June 26thPASSWORD IS : fcpfcpWe're talking to Poker Stars now about the Negreanu Opens moving forward after the July 4th Holidays and we'll have the details for you as soon as everything is finalized.

When are Negreanu Opens held? Are there set days? Once a week? Twice a week?
They were originally once a week on Wednesday. No limit hold'm.Then we added a Tuesday Neg-O for a mixed game.

I had a very good session of limit holdem this afternoon so I guess I'll put another $25 bounty on me.Doubt I can win 2 in a row.

We're talking to Poker Stars now about the Negreanu Opens moving forward after the July 4th Holidays and we'll have the details for you as soon as everything is finalized.
Make sure to leave (at least) some opens at the later time (no earlier than 9 pm EST) for those of us who live on the west coast and work 9-5 during the week. I will try to rush home in time for this one...
Make sure to leave (at least) some opens at the later time (no earlier than 9 pm EST) for those of us who live on the west coast and work 9-5 during the week. I will try to rush home in time for this one...
9 PM Eastern Time is when all the Neg O's are played.Gives the West Coast players a chance to get there in time and the East Coast players don't have to play into the wee hours
9 PM Eastern Time is when all the Neg O's are played.Gives the West Coast players a chance to get there in time and the East Coast players don't have to play into the wee hours
Oh... perhaps I misunderstood what you meant when you said hat you were "talking to Poker Stars now about the Negreanu Opens moving forward". I was afraid that you meant the start times were about to change to an earlier time...
Oh... perhaps I misunderstood what you meant when you said hat you were "talking to Poker Stars now about the Negreanu Opens moving forward". I was afraid that you meant the start times were about to change to an earlier time...
They will proly move them out of private and into "Special" tournaments and ND will proly drop in on them :club:
I need to move to the west coast, because I am way too loaded when 9:00pm EST rolls around.
Structures always this quick in the Neg-O's, or is it just the HORSE?
No, DNA usually sets them longer. This was way too quick.