Daniel in the Chat Room

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like 14 months. don't worry, you'll understand math somedaymore like 14 months. don't worry, you'll understand math somedaymore like 14 months. don't worry, you'll understand math somedaymore like 14 months. don't worry, you'll understand math somedaydo you realize what a complete idiot you look like by going out of your way to point out someone elses error... when it turns out you are making a bigger error yourself ?people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks Hanguk
do you realize that regardless of a little mistake, more people around here like Hanguk than they do you.You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, ripptyde.btw, only 2 more hours until the chat! I made up a list of a few questions I want to ask so I hope he answers me!!11!1
do you realize that regardless of a little mistake, more people around here like Hanguk than they do you. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, ripptyde.
sorry buddy, but thats horrible grammar. go to college!"More people around her elike Hanguk than they like you"
sorry buddy, but thats horrible grammar. go to college!"More people around her elike Hanguk than they like you"
I looked at it, then realized it was good enough to understand. Was too lazy to go back and fix it. I think I point my made.
only if they got stuff inside of 'em.donut.gif
i havent been able to eat a donut with stuff inside of it since Van Wilder

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen! :-)1. At the start of 2005 when asked in interviews what my goals were for 2005, I always said that I'd like to try and do the best I can in the tournaments, but would also spend a lot more time involved with the business side of poker. Of course that's going to make it slightly more difficult, but it's what I wanted to do and it seemed like the right move long term. Work hard to get some stuff done, so that I can free myself up to dedicate myself to my family, and also working on my poker game. It is hard to do both, but I tell you what, taking a break from everything as I am now is what I need to do to maintain my sanity and not get burnt out on the game.2. The blog. I'm married now, so I can't talk about a lot of the things I could before since it will often directly relate to my wife. Not sure how many of you are married, but the first couple months can be difficult, especially when you factor in all of the time I've had to work right off the bat.3. I can't write about poker hands if I haven't played any. I realize that many of you are looking for poker in the blog, but my CP columns AND my syndicated newspaper columns are ALWAYS poker related. True, I used to write more about poker, but then I also used to get deeper in the tournaments! :-) I'm not worried about that, ALL of the best players in the world go through bad runs. Is John Juanda "playing bad" too? He is the most consistent tournament player over the last five years and he too is having an off year. Happens. There are a lot of "pros" out there that are buried this year in tournaments. Me? I'm still up almost $200,000 from tournaments alone. It's not the 4.5 million I made last year... but the year ain't over :-)4. I don't blame you guys for wanted "more" poker. I don't blame you for thinking I should be playing more poker. However, it really isn't anyone's business and honestly, I don't "owe" it to anybody to write a blog in the first place. I plan on writing more about poker... when I actually play! When i start playing challenge matches again (I'm in Grand Rapids right now visiting FAMILY) there will be extensive coverage of the hands. That should satisfy your poker thirsts. Finally, what can I tell ya, man. Yeah, I haven't done as well lately. Yeah I haven't played much poker lately. What I refuse to concede, though, is that I'm somehow making a bad decision my focusing more on my marriage, family, and other importan business ventures. When I DO play poker, I try my best. Except, of course, when I played the last circuit event and couldn't stay. At the Borgata, I tried really hard. It didn't work out. I laid down KK in a spot where I was trying my butt off- I was wrong. Happens. I don't go to the Aruba event- never have, never will, and Iwon't be able to play the US Championship in AC. I WILL be playing in the Soperstars Inviational III, but unfortunately can't share any of those hands in my blog. As far as poker in the blog, I'm going to be mindful of what so many of you want. When I play online, I will try to give you some interesting hands, etc. I hate that the blog is "boring" lately, but honestly, ALL I've been doing lately is studying hockey. Oh, and guys, keep it clean, seriously. Y'all got potty mouths over here! :-)

brvheart, you took the words right out of my mouth! You are my new favorite poster. Congratulations. :club: