Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

How late they playing tonight? I take it with this being a 5 day event there arent gonna be any 16 hour sessions this year.
15 Levels or 48 PlayersThe staff has made a decision about what time play will end tonight. We will play down to 48 players or a full 15 levels... whichever comes first.There are 74 players remaining.Pokernews
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it been mentioned guys but am i reading this right with eli having 5 mil in chips more than 10 times second place?nevermind just looked and thought about it and i dont think he could have that much as he would have had to busted almost 50 people himse;f

so dn's updates say that he has over 300k but wsop site says only 180k..... which is right????
gee I dunno... trust a guy who's giving updates on his OWN chip count, or a bunch of sad reporters who never get anything right...tough choice!

Man the coverage of this stinks. To me this is the Main Event. I can understand how they can't get chip counts exactly right, but not off by over 120K over an hour and a half dinner break. Common Cardplayer is the worst and Bluff and Poker News are only slightly better.

Man the coverage of this stinks. To me this is the Main Event. I can understand how they can't get chip counts exactly right, but not off by over 120K over an hour and a half dinner break. Common Cardplayer is the worst and Bluff and Poker News are only slightly better.
The coverage of everything sucks this year compared to last year. If they're going to sell the rights to cover the WSOP to the highest bidder, they should at least make sure the bidders are capable and interested in doing it right.
The coverage of everything sucks this year compared to last year. If they're going to sell the rights to cover the WSOP to the highest bidder, they should at least make sure the bidders are capable and interested in doing it right.
Well, it's probably not very accurate, since somebody already posted that Barry Greenstein is in first place now and Elezra or whatever his name is down to 300 k, but according to the WSOP site I just checked, Elezra is in first with 510K, and DN is 2nd with 400.
Well, it's probably not very accurate, since somebody already posted that Barry Greenstein is in first place now and Elezra or whatever his name is down to 300 k, but according to the WSOP site I just checked, Elezra is in first with 510K, and DN is 2nd with 400.
I posted that like two hours ago, and in fact Elezra was down for a while and has built it back up.EDIT: PS - that info was from the announcers doing the live webcast of event #38 who were hearing announcements in the background and relaying them. Not from pokernews

Not one of mention in any of the updates about DN at any point today that i can find....I know it's a packed field, but you'd think they'd at least mention a few of the hands that has made him reach 400k.....