Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd guess what ESPN is really banking on is the increased sophistication of the poker viewing audience, as a result of being inundated with poker programming. Having to explain low draws, wrap draws, etc., is a hurdle, but then, so too was explaining straight draws, flush draws, races, and the like, back in 2003. The key is the right announcers, who can convey the appropriate amount of information without getting bogged down in "insider" terminology, with slick and informative graphics at their disposal giving percentage chances for the high and low, etc.Maybe I should brush up on my HORSE games, lol. My Stud8 and Razz always seems profitable at low limits, but my Stud hi is a true horror.
They don't need to explain wrap draws, worrying about the hi/lo aspect is enough. They can just call a wrap draw a straight draw and move on with their lives.

Only playing 4-6 hands an hour.......He's either playing very tight or not getting any half decent starting hands.When do the antes come into the play, or are they already in the current blinds???

Is it going to be NL Hold'em at the Final Table? Or are they going to continue the HORSE format?
How many people need to ask the same question in so many topics before people get it?
How many people need to ask the same question in so many topics before people get it?
Anyone know if the visa gift cards work for putting money on stars? If not what is a good way to get money online.