Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

So what site is giving the best updates?Are there any timely and accurate ones out there at all?
Nothing consistent sad to say.I think someone mentioned in another thread that PokerNews has the rights to full access to the field where as everybody else (except ESPN obv) can only go into the field once every hour and only for like 10 min or something. Someone else confirm/refute this please though...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one of mention in any of the updates about DN at any point today that i can find....I know it's a packed field, but you'd think they'd at least mention a few of the hands that has made him reach 400k.....
I think DN just lost a 40k pot. Down to 360 now according to pokernews
Not one of mention in any of the updates about DN at any point today that i can find....I know it's a packed field, but you'd think they'd at least mention a few of the hands that has made him reach 400k.....
It's not very packed any more, around 60 players or so. that's like 7 tables. the chip updates on poker news have been much more frequent lately.
Ahh, Cunningham at the table now. More supply of chips for DN:)
I'm sure you were saying it in jest, but I have to say I have a lot of respect for DN's game but I would never call Allen Cunningham a chip supply. He is one of the best poker players alive, and would probably appear in a number of the top pros top 10 list for all around poker player.

10:39 PM - "Just won a crazy pot from Raymer . He raises with Ah in Stud 8. Seidel calls with K. I rr with a 10. Greg reraises Erik folds... I catch a 7 Greg a 6. He calls a bet. On 5 I catch a 10 he catches a 10. I bet he calls. I catch a 3 he catches a 7. I bet he calls. I dark bet the river... Question is: What did I have? Any guesses? The only thing i can think is AA in the hole.

Speaking of Raymer, he has a chance to go very deep. He is a great stud player.
Yea a good final table would include DN, Fossilman and Annie Duke....now that would be entertaining.

Anyone else notice this this?Gabe Kaplan - 280,000 - +165,000 Just amusing to think Kotter could go deep. I realize he has been around poker for a while (and even took 6th in the ME in 1980 iirc), although he did play pretty fearless on HSP this last season.EDIT: I are grammer well.

10:39 PM - "Just won a crazy pot from Raymer . He raises with Ah in Stud 8. Seidel calls with K. I rr with a 10. Greg reraises Erik folds... I catch a 7 Greg a 6. He calls a bet. On 5 I catch a 10 he catches a 10. I bet he calls. I catch a 3 he catches a 7. I bet he calls. I dark bet the river... Question is: What did I have? Any guesses? The only thing i can think is AA in the hole.
I can't belive you guys don't know this one. SO EASY it the 10 7 ..."Take your Aces Take your Kings I've got 10 7 .. the nuts"paraphrase from Daniel on ESPN when was all in with 10 7 and made Broadway.He said it was his fav hand? :club:
33? or 10 3
Are you kidding me? Daniel isn't 3 betting into 3 people with split Tens, when an Ace raised, and a King called... they're only playing for... $2.2 MILLION!
I can't belive you guys don't know this one. SO EASY it the 10 7 ..."Take your Aces Take your Kings I've got 10 7 .. the nuts"paraphrase from Daniel on ESPN when was all in with 10 7 and made Broadway.He said it was his fav hand? :club:
He ISN'T 3 betting with split Tens there, EVER. Especially in THIS tournament.Plus, that was a NLHE tournament where he was UBER short staked and shoved inlate position to steal blinds and antes, found himself in a 60/40 and won. Period. Totally different.I'm sounding like a ****, but seriously guys... this isn't the kind of event where you make goofy fun plays and shrug it off if they don 't work.
Are you kidding me? Daniel isn't 3 betting into 3 people with split Tens, when an Ace raised, and a King called... they're only playing for... $2.2 MILLION!
He didn't cap it though, so I'm agreeing whole-heartedly, made the raise to see where raymer stood and got info to take through the rest of the hand. 10 7 in the hole FTW. I would rule out 33.