Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

:club: you'll have to forgive my stupidity but i'm basically computer illiterate. after all it did take me 2 years to figure out how to sign up & postbtw TID DN
Took 2 years to figure out how to sign up, then 5 minutes to figure out how to post...clearly "Hockey Guy" is the one on a roll now~
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy will have a 1000 posts by the end of the month :club:
Weeeeeeeee! lol
this guy will have a 1000 posts by the end of the month :club:
I can pretty much guarantee i'll never have 1000 posts :D I have a lifedid i mention i'm computer illiterate?
I can pretty much guarantee i'll never have 1000 posts :club: I have a lifedid i mention i'm computer illiterate?
looking to make friends hun
I can pretty much guarantee i'll never have 1000 posts :club: I have a lifedid i mention i'm computer illiterate?
<-------------------------------------------------------------member for 10 minutes and he is starting a flame war...lol
I've been lurking here long enough I should have known my (joking) comments would start something :club:
Were just messin with you. Think of it as innitiation. Now go home and get your ****ing shinebox.
Yep - they have been absolutely disgraceful so far in the WSOP with updates and with chip counts......
they are way off from the level CP was at the past few years, I wonder how much of that has to do with the WSOP working with Bluff Mag? I am getting all of my updates from the WSOP site.

right now cardplayer has eli elezera at 5 million in chips, unreal, he has over 200 percent of the chips in play, i think he is a heavy favorite to win the event!edit: didnt see this was posted two pages ago