You want to do this?
No, I value my time too much. I rest and relax twice as much as i play poker. I'll never make it the other way around because I get burned out easily. I only play 3-5 hour sessions, and only 4 days a week.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weird.I'm not sure what to think either.Are you all really thinking you are doing Nay a favor by welching?(edit after reading above post.//// I'm confused? Did you talk to Gilbertology and Tb17 prior to them posting here?)
No, we never talked to Dustin prior to posting here. We only lived with him and made the bet. It's better we backed out for all of us because there was no way he was gonna do it with his internet problems. Stop being such a cynical douche please ty.
i've written everyone whos action i took regarding the bet. there just wasn't enough interest to put myself through the torture and at this point i would like to back out. also, the cable internet at my new place is out and i couldn't get a technician out until next monday, so for this week i'd have to do it on my laptop w/ air card internet which is too frustrating to play more than 3 HU tables on.if anyone who i have a bet with feels cheated or wronged, be sure to PM me and let me know (believe me there won't be any hard feelings if you feel i wronged you). i will make reparations if need be but i'd like to keep it through PMs if possible (unless, of course, you forgive me and i'm off scott free, and in that event be sure to let the world know. :)thanks-navy
i feel cheated and wronged. but it's ok, since i'm stealing your golf clubs. w00t! :club:
No, we never talked to Dustin prior to posting here. We only lived with him and made the bet. It's better we backed out for all of us because there was no way he was gonna do it with his internet problems. Stop being such a cynical douche please ty.
You lived with him and didn't talk, huh.Ok... i get it.But post 67-69 to someone ignorant of your living arrangements seems to imply that Navy was bewildered by your posts.I obviously editted the post immediately after reading Navy's reply.No reason to be mean.
Bet still stands, you now have 27 days left.tick tock, clarice.or not, whatever.
what does this mean? you are okay canceling the bet? if so, thank you, if not then say so decisively please.
LOL if you think this is Actuary being a cynical ******, you obviously haven't seen him post when he's in a bad mood.
if you decide to do this in August or some other month I will definitely give you 2-1 that you cant get the 10% ROI over 2000 in a month, for at least $100 on my end.
Joe, that's just... Crazy!
Navy buttons, I bet you that I will beat you in 6 out of 20 heads up PLO8 sitngo turbos. let me know.
lol you can't beat your hero 6 out of 20, are u kiddin me?I bet I can luckbox 7 wins.