• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't take the action unless it's only one screename.
it will have to be at multiple sites and my stars name is different than my FT name. if this is not acceptable that's unfortunate.my stars name is "vivian.girls" and my FT name is "navybuttons".
I'll bet $200 he doesn't do it.
i'll book it if you like. if you take it, i'd prefer to escrow through a poster we both trust.lemme know.
i'll book it if you like. if you take it, i'd prefer to escrow through a poster we both trust.lemme know.
That's fine, it'll take me a couple days to move money to stars. Who'll hold?

okay, the bet starts tomorrow. so far the bets look like this:moneyball: $50Sunny: $200gilbertology: $500TB17: $500looshle: $500if anyone wants out lemme know (i'll give you until midnight 7-2-07). my current shakscope at fulltilt:i846124_navybuttons.jpgi have just unblocked my user name at pokerstars, but still have to wait up to 24hrs for it to successfully unblock. obviously i will not play at pokerstars until i can get a screen pic posted.if anyone has any questions... just ask.wish me luckedit: booked jdr999 for $50.-navy

okay, the bet starts tomorrow. so far the bets look like this:moneyball: $50Sunny: $200gilbertology: $500TB17: $500looshle: $500if anyone wants out lemme know (i'll give you until midnight 7-2-07). my current shakscope at fulltilt:i846124_navybuttons.jpgi have just unblocked my user name at pokerstars, but still have to wait up to 24hrs for it to successfully unblock. obviously i will not play at pokerstars until i can get a screen pic posted.if anyone has any questions... just ask.wish me luckedit: booked jdr999 for $50.-navy
GL GL! :club:

Just saw this thread (been gone for a week). GL Navy. There's no way in hell I'd bet against you on something like this.

I'm backing out because I think you're good people and I don;t want your monies.

wtf is going on here?so...i don't know what to think. at this point i'm giving serious consideration to calling the whole thing off.
you gave them a free day and now they're scuurrrrd.

i've written everyone whos action i took regarding the bet. there just wasn't enough interest to put myself through the torture and at this point i would like to back out. also, the cable internet at my new place is out and i couldn't get a technician out until next monday, so for this week i'd have to do it on my laptop w/ air card internet which is too frustrating to play more than 3 HU tables on.if anyone who i have a bet with feels cheated or wronged, be sure to PM me and let me know (believe me there won't be any hard feelings if you feel i wronged you). i will make reparations if need be but i'd like to keep it through PMs if possible (unless, of course, you forgive me and i'm off scott free, and in that event be sure to let the world know. :)thanks-navy

wtf is going on here?so...i don't know what to think. at this point i'm giving serious consideration to calling the whole thing off.
weird.I'm not sure what to think either.Are you all really thinking you are doing Nay a favor by welching?(edit after reading above post.//// I'm confused? Did you talk to Gilbertology and Tb17 prior to them posting here?)
I, navybuttons, in the month of July 2007 will play 2000 heads up sit-n-gos which will include both PLO8 and PLO but none will be NLHE. the lowest minimum buy-in that i will play will be $20 and there will be no max. i will set up an e-mail account that i will have all the results sent to and everyone taking the bet will have access to it. also, i will unblock my sharkscope the night of June 30, 2007 so that anyone taking the bet may write down my current stats.could the first poster please quote the above part.if anyone else would like to take the bet please post in this thread. i will take bets anywhere from $50 to $200 (up to a point obv.) at even money. if you are new or you would prefer we can escrow the money.
I'll play some HU sngs with you just for fun. As long as it's after 5 pm EST.

ok. i read page 1, and then the last page. glad i skipped everything else.Is this bet over? and My thoughts, 2000 HU sng's or PLO or O8, whatever he planned to play is very doable. Any crazy 18-30 year old with no priorities and a love for the game could torture themselves a few days to rack up sng's. then take a day off., then rack up, etc etc etc.

ok. i read page 1, and then the last page. glad i skipped everything else.Is this bet over? and My thoughts, 2000 HU sng's or PLO or O8, whatever he planned to play is very doable. Any crazy 18-30 year old with no priorities and a love for the game could torture themselves a few days to rack up sng's. then take a day off., then rack up, etc etc etc.
You want to do this?