Phil Or Phillip?

The music you guys listen to is lame, and without artistic merit. Also, this Phil Anselmo guy or whoever he is looks like he probably can't write good lyrics. He also looks like a total douchebag.Leonard Cohen. Now that's a lyricist.Wang

The music you guys listen to is lame, and without artistic merit. Also, this Phil Anselmo guy or whoever he is looks like he probably can't write good lyrics. He also looks like a total douchebag.Leonard Cohen. Now that's a lyricist.Wang
Oh yeah? Can't write lyrics eh?Check these out Mr. Smarty Pants.You're working for perfect bodies, perfect minds and perfect neighbors. But I'm helping to legalize dope on your pristine streets and I'm making a fortune.You're muscle and gall. Naive at best. I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all.You hear that? Bone, brain and cock.
Oh yeah? Can't write lyrics eh?Check these out Mr. Smarty Pants.You're working for perfect bodies, perfect minds and perfect neighbors. But I'm helping to legalize dope on your pristine streets and I'm making a fortune.You're muscle and gall. Naive at best. I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all.You hear that? Bone, brain and cock.
.... touche. He's e.e. cummings reincarnate.
.... touche. He's e.e. cummings reincarnate.
You clearly are bitter because you aren't comprised soley of bone, brain, and cock.

RE SPECT!!!Based on those pictures... I'm gonna say Phil would win in an *** kicking contest, but I bet Phillip is the better writer.