SHIPPP IT!Seat 1: Kcannon ($1023.50 in chips) Seat 2: Durian ($8819 in chips) Seat 3: DonaldTrump ($1423 in chips) Seat 4: Striker 10 ($4149.50 in chips) Seat 5: saphire1 ($5593 in chips) Seat 6: KidPoker ($4596.50 in chips) Durian: posts small blind $25DonaldTrump: posts big blind $50*** HOLE CARDS ***Striker 10: calls $50saphire1: calls $50KidPoker: calls $50Kcannon: raises $275 to $325Durian: folds DonaldTrump: folds Striker 10: calls $275saphire1: calls $275KidPoker: raises $1375 to $1700Kcannon: calls $698.50 and is all-inStriker 10: calls $1375saphire1: calls $1375*** FLOP *** [7h 4c 7c]Striker 10: checks saphire1: checks KidPoker: bets $1200Striker 10: folds saphire1: folds *** TURN *** [7h 4c 7c] [6c]*** RIVER *** [7h 4c 7c 6c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [Kc Qh 7s Ks] (three of a kind, Sevens)KidPoker collected $2029.50 from side potKcannon: mucks hand KidPoker collected $4166 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $6198.50 Main pot $4166. Side pot $2029.50. | Rake $3 Board [7h 4c 7c 6c 6s]

KidPoker: hey railbirds, just realized there is no observer chat in this gameKidPoker: I'll be playing more small stuff from time to time tooKidPoker: played 0.25 0.50 yesterday. busted them for $5.. suckas lol :-)

KidPoker: hey railbirds, just realized there is no observer chat in this gameKidPoker: I'll be playing more small stuff from time to time tooKidPoker: played 0.25 0.50 yesterday. busted them for $5.. suckas lol :-)
Yeah I seen that.He can still get 8 hours of sleep in easily.
Why is he playing so short ya think?Damn that was sick guy hit K
I'm sure he thinks that Daniel will be spewing left and right(I don't know whether this is the case), just donking around and since I'm sure he doesn't want to play high stakes, deepstacked omaha, he's shortstacking the game. This lets him get it in preflop quite a bit with equity edges, and I'm sure he's +ev shortstacking this game.
I'm sure he thinks that Daniel will be spewing left and right(I don't know whether this is the case), just donking around and since I'm sure he doesn't want to play high stakes, deepstacked omaha, he's shortstacking the game. This lets him get it in preflop quite a bit with equity edges, and I'm sure he's +ev shortstacking this game.
Thx I am retarded when it comes to Omaha, but this does sound like a good plan, I would think the same that DN is going to let er rip for the most part.PS ur avatar is scary and hilarious at same time, I think

DN was playing a 1 dollar sit n go last night. I think maybe I was the only one on the board to notice.. was even singing the "cofee soda juice" song in the chat box. I'm loving DN on Stars, though for the action he craves he should have joined FT.