Why I Am Not A Christian

To much for one thread, and really, for this time of year. If you haven't noticed, it's pretty dead in here during World Series time- to many other things to focus on on this site. There is quite a bit to discuss in that article but really we should go section by section- that guy tackled alot in one paper. So, come back in say, 2 weeks and maybe we can get it going then.

To much for one thread, and really, for this time of year. If you haven't noticed, it's pretty dead in here during World Series time- to many other things to focus on on this site. There is quite a bit to discuss in that article but really we should go section by section- that guy tackled alot in one paper. So, come back in say, 2 weeks and maybe we can get it going then.
Yeh noticed it was pretty slow i plan on writing a bit on it also which might help lol

Everything by Russell that I've ever read is quite respectable

lol "That guy"
In a million years you could never be me. Look in the mirror- no look again, I am not done- and realize that somewhere I am currently owning you in every aspect of life. My work is done.
  • 3 weeks later...

hmmm if you liked this then you should check out zeitgeist movie on google videos im not spamming or anything just the first half hour or so is realted ot this topic directly... you might not like the last hour and a half though if you care about human rights and freedom anyway gl to those who watch