Please Disregaurd The Dangler!

Ultimate Bet Pot-Limit Omaha High, $.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownSB ($93.96)BB ($138.84)UTG ($7.48)Hero ($23.38)CO ($24.22)Button ($20.36)Preflop: Hero is MP with K :) , T :) , 3 :D , J :D . 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, CO calls $0.85, Button calls $0.85, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.60.Flop: ($4.25) 5 :D , Q :icon_dance: , 3 :)(5 players)SB bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25.Turn: ($5.50) 9 :club:(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $4.75, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls $4.75.River: ($15) 3 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.

First of all i fold this preflop let alone raising.Since noone seems interested in this pot , i am fine with the bet on turn. That 3 didn't help BB at all and it helped our "aces". Try to steal. A bit read dependant tho.

I occasionally will raise or limp that hand in 6-max, but don't make it too much of a habit.Value betting the river is good. You are ahead more than not when called. If you don't know the villain, you can check and see what he's willing to play too.

I had a hand just like this come up the other day. First off, fold this pre-flop. Anyway, now that we are in the hand. Why you caleld 0.25, i dont know, but hey, it is only 25 cents. Fold on the flop. I do not mind your turn bet, but it is risky, check raises from a small set could be coming here, but once they just call...i think they dont have a set. On the river when they all check to you, i bet about half the pot. They can not expect you to have a 3 hanging around, no one would suspect you would play this hand at all. It all ties back to the pre-flop decision, haha

I had a hand just like this come up the other day. First off, fold this pre-flop. Anyway, now that we are in the hand. Why you caleld 0.25, i dont know, but hey, it is only 25 cents. Fold on the flop. I do not mind your turn bet, but it is risky, check raises from a small set could be coming here, but once they just call...i think they dont have a set. On the river when they all check to you, i bet about half the pot. They can not expect you to have a 3 hanging around, no one would suspect you would play this hand at all. It all ties back to the pre-flop decision, haha
Seems I missed a river bet... About the bolded part. I call any post flop min-bet in a pot that was raised pre-flop. I consider it taking a free card. For everyone of these types of bets that I call with nothing, I go to my couch, lift up the cushions and find one shiny quarter.
Seems I missed a river bet... About the bolded part. I call any post flop min-bet in a pot that was raised pre-flop. I consider it taking a free card. For everyone of these types of bets that I call with nothing, I go to my couch, lift up the cushions and find one shiny quarter.
I think it's a good peel on the flop with a pair, 3-straight, and a 3-flush. We're getting stupid good odds. I'm a little concerned about a raise behind us, but we can take that chance.
I think it's a good peel on the flop with a pair, 3-straight, and a 3-flush. We're getting stupid good odds. I'm a little concerned about a raise behind us, but we can take that chance.
I agree. The flop call is so standard for me here.