Hi, I got into Cardrunners.comAlthough the sample video on Xfactor looks amazing...Card runners is for cash games , Xfactor focuses more on Mtts. Will improve your game.I already know alot of the stuff already but I pick up alot of little extra things...

My MTT game sucked before I joined PXFactor so I can easily say I got a lot out of it. My favorite vids are the ones that Bel0wAb0ve has done, but they're all really good. Rizen also has some cash game vids and Sheets just did a couple of them recently, too. Highly recommend by this MTT donkey.

I really like Rizens MTT and cash game videos. IMO he does the best on the site of actually teaching and communicating his theories. If you have like 9 hours on your hand go through his sunday million win series.

• 1 month later...
can you download xfactor vids from the site onto your hard drive or do you have to watch them online?
you have to watch them onlinepxf is worth the money just to see below trying to explain why hes raising J2soooooted utg "we have a suited jack so we'll raise it up"
You know there is a hack to recording flash vids right?

I joined PXF over a week ago, been watching videos daily. I think sheets' sng videos alone are worth it lol. I havent gotten a chance to go through rizen's million win but I have a feeling it's gonna be a goldmine of info

Sheets' MTT vids are pretty good, but pale in comparison to Rizen and Bax. Below has some good stuff, but his presentation style puts me to sleep.Rizen's Sunday Million run is one of the most instructive things I've ever encountered in poker, period. It's a MUST watch.