Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because you're a horse's ass who peppers the hockey forum with no content posts? serge is entertaining and has a sense of humor. you've got no redeeming qualities.
Serge is a tool who knows SHIT about hockey.90% of the people here who post have no redeeming qualities.Might wanna go back to your David Perron thread since you probably have no idea about the Canucks.
If I get unanimous agreement, I ban.
agree. The dude contributes nothing but hostility. this was unprompted and long before I said a word to him about being a horse's ass:
God I hate the Blues. Keep on LOSING!
Please do.
You've been on this thread for an hour and that's all you post. :rolleyes:Anyways..One season after surprisingly winning the Northwest Division, the rest of the NHL appears to have caught up with the Vancouver Canucks. Their own division, though, continues lagging behind.The Canucks look to stay unbeaten against Northwest foes and extend their winning streak to a season-best four games on Wednesday night when they host the Edmonton Oilers at GM Place.Vancouver has won seven straight from Edmonton, including a home-and-home series on Oct. 13-14. The Canucks' Roberto Luongo has been in goal in each game during the streak, and has limited the Oilers to two goals or less in six of those victories.The Canucks are 6-0-0 against Northwest opponents, but just 2-8-0 against all other foes.Though they're seven points behind current division-leader Colorado, Vancouver (8-8-0) has beaten the Avalanche twice during its current win streak, including a 2-1 overtime win on Friday.Henrik Sedin, the team's second-leading scorer with 15 points, had both goals. But he said he was looking to get the puck to his twin brother Daniel, the leading scorer with 16 points. The puck just happened to deflect off defenseman Avalanche defenseman Kurt Sauer and past goaltender Jose Theodore."Most of them are ugly, I don't think I've scored from further out than 10 feet," Henrik said. "The second one was supposed to be a pass."Vancouver's streak started after it lost two of their top defensemen, Sami Salo and Kevin Bieska, to injuries during a shutout loss to Nashville on Nov. 3. Salo is out indefinitely with a broken nose while Bieksa may not play again until January due to a lacerated right calf.The Canucks have picked up their play recently, but the Oilers have spent most of the season sputtering.Edmonton (6-10-1) won at Calgary 4-2 on Saturday, the Oilers' first victory since beating defending Stanley Cup champion Anaheim 3-2 on Oct. 28. They've given up 57 goals, among the worst in the Western Conference, but their power play has been a bigger issue. Edmonton has gone just 7-for-70 with a man-advantage this season with two of those goals coming against the Flames.Backup goalie Mathieu Garon also may have ensured he'll see more ice time after making 37 saves for his third win this season. Garon has been in net for Edmonton's last two wins, including last month's triumph over the Ducks. Veteran Dwayne Roloson, the team's opening-night netminder, has gone 3-8-1 with a 3.14 goals-against average so far this season. Roloson, who's lost his last four starts, has never finished a season with GAA more than 3."I felt like (Garon) was ready to play and I like the way he has been playing and he played very well again," Edmonton coach Craig MacTavish said. "He made a couple real game-breaking saves."On Tuesday, the Oilers recalled goaltender Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers from Springfield of the American Hockey League.Center Shawn Horcoff, who leads the Oilers with seven goals and nine assists, scored twice. He has just one assist in two losses this season to the Canucks, and has three goals and two assists during his current four-game points streak on the road.The Oilers are 3-6-1 in road games this season, while the Canucks are just 2-6-0 at GM Place.
This is Canuck talk not lets ban someone who torched your ass talk.
Really, I don't care that you talked shit on the blues. They have it coming considering the team they iced the last few years. I just don't want to have to scroll through your useless, hate-filled, no content posts. Get a sense of humor and we'll gladly accept you into the discussion.
Really, I don't care that you talked shit on the blues. They have it coming considering the team they iced the last few years. I just don't want to have to scroll through your useless, hate-filled, no content posts. Get a sense of humor and we'll gladly accept you into the discussion.
The blues dont diserve a sense of humour. But props on winning tonight.
Serge is a tool who knows SHIT about hockey.90% of the people here who post have no redeeming qualities.Might wanna go back to your David Perron thread since you probably have no idea about the Canucks.
I didnt know cows have internet access on the farm...Where do you get off calling me names you COW...I dont mind if my friends or people that I know call me names but you are a classless cow..Go back to the farm and eat some grass...
I didnt know cows have internet access on the farm...Where do you get off calling me names you COW...I dont mind if my friends or people that I know call me names but you are a classless cow..Go back to the farm and eat some grass...
:club: Here's something for you..Hi, my name is Bryan McCabe...and I like to let opponents go behind me and watch them tap in open shots right beside the net. I make high risk passes in critical times and I like to shoot into shin pads. What about you?Hi Bryan, my name is Oliver and I would like to throw you into a shark tank.Hi Bryan, they call me JFJ and I would like to pay you 6 million bucks._______________________________________________________________________
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNHzLbHNTxUYou're a superstar Bryan!
Canucks lose in a SO, but I havent checked nhl.com for stats, etc.Hopefully they gave an effort
Hard to beleive in a 1-0 SO game but it was one of the most entertaining ames of the year. Good effort by the Nucks and Luongo was outstanding but Garron probally played his best game in the NHL in years

7-0-1 in there division and there still on the outside of the playoffs. Columbus, Chicago and Nashville are in right now so I think at least 2 of those teams will drop out eventually. I think Dallas eventually gets up there with Calgary so its gonna be a dog fight the whole year. Luongo looks to be back to his mid season form so thats great as it took him till about December last year before he really started rolling. Kessler has been the most impressive forward to me. He plays excellent D against the other teams top guy and still has those impressive end to end rushes. I deffinatly wouldnt trade him for Carter as has been speculated. He will eventually will get more finish to his game and he could be a 25 goal/perenial Selke candidate centre. Deffinatly there best first round pick since 99 AINEC.

Ryan Kesler has the wheels, Carter doesnt. Kesler > Carter anyday of the week. Plus Kesler played great last game. Lol, Ohlund with the two hand axe chop. A bad way to get rid of your anger but Koivu diserved it.

Tied for first in the Northwest and ahead on head to head records. They are ahead of where I thought they would be at this point(expeciall after starting 1-6 at home). With 3 of there top 4 D men out what they are doing is remakable. Sanford 2-0(maybe we can trade them to the leafs for 2 first round draft picks)

Naslund with a great game. Wow Kesler was flying out there as usual and made some nice moves for that goal. The Defence stepped up and cleared the rebounds from Sanford and it was pretty much Canucks game to lose.Good back to back game! The Wild look like they had no energy in the 3rd period yet the Canucks are the ones who arrived at 4am the same day LOL.Hmm what else. Oh yeah, FSN announcers suck and GO CANUCKS GO!