Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Shannon? Any thoughts on him?
He seems a little Brandon Bochenki-ish to me. I think he can put up some points if he gets a chance but whether or not he gets a chance is always the question. Vancouver seems like a good opportunity for him as they need some offense. Plus, he seemed a little more responsible in his own end the other night (although it was only one game). At $0.25 I think he's well worth the gamble.
LOL
Mitchell just missed a lot of time with a fracture in his back. I would expect anyone, visor or not, to jump in if he got hit.If you are referring to his in your face, irritating style, I see your point. I don't agree with it. He hardly instigates fights, and when he fights, he is so small that it is easy to take his helmet off anyways :club:.
Dirty hit by Greene on Kesler. Thankfully hes not hurt. Can't beleive there was no penalty on the play. Blatently threw his elbow in Keslers chops. Those are the kind of hits that players should receive a 4 or 5 game suspension for.
A definite elbow and he may get a suspension.It's understandable that the refs missed it though as it happened so fast.
A definite elbow and he may get a suspension.It's understandable that the refs missed it though as it happened so fast.
Yea they can't catch everything but its hard to imagine neither ref saw it. Hopefully Vancouver wins 1-0. I want Garon to keep the GAA down for fantasy reasons.
Are you a clown? Why don't you say nice cheapshot by Stoll?
Perhaps if this were an Edmonton thread and we weren't previously talking about Burrows I would have.Burrows is a punk. Are you a clown?
Perhaps if this were an Edmonton thread and we weren't previously talking about Burrows I would have.Burrows is a punk. Are you a clown?
Do you see me making clownish statements like your Burrows ones?Burrows is an effective, heart and soul player saddled with an undeserved reputation of being a) a non fighter and B) dirty. If anyone else delivered that slash*, you would not have said a word.*By slash I mean a lovetap that had no chance of doing any damage.
Do you see me making clownish statements like your Burrows ones?Burrows is an effective, heart and soul player saddled with an undeserved reputation of being a) a non fighter and B) dirty. If anyone else delivered that slash*, you would not have said a word.*By slash I mean a lovetap that had no chance of doing any damage.
Oh, you are a clown.
Are you a clown? Why don't you say nice cheapshot by Stoll?
Because he was celebrating like a moron after scoring an empty net goal. Stoll just gave him a little bump, hardly a cheap shot.
Because he was celebrating like a moron after scoring an empty net goal. Stoll just gave him a little bump, hardly a cheap shot.
He was talking about the slash as Burrows was shooting into the empty net. Burrows didn't even seem to notice it so it may have been on the stick. Anyway, Burrows got bumped and whipped around with his stick which according to our resident clown was nothing more than a lovetap. I'll look for the video and see if anyone else (read: not a Canuck fanboy) can honestly say it was a lovetap. Burrows is a turd.
He was talking about the slash as Burrows was shooting into the empty net. Burrows didn't even seem to notice it so it may have been on the stick. Anyway, Burrows got bumped and whipped around with his stick which according to our resident clown was nothing more than a lovetap. I'll look for the video and see if anyone else (read: not a Canuck fanboy) can honestly say it was a lovetap. Burrows is a turd.
Good luck trying to argue that a Canuck did something against the rules. :club:

It wasn't a tap but I don't think it was any worse then most two handed slashes that occur during a course of the game. Burrows didn't take much of a shot but I have no problem in what he did. You gotta send a message that no one is gonna get away with hitting you after the whistle even if its not a major blow or hit.