Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

Well I went to the game against the Flames the other night and it was one of the most entertaining games I've been to in a while, not including Giants games of course. Ya Flung has fallen off the face of the earth!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumpity bumpi love trevor lindenim in brazil right, and was up at 4am listening to the game last nite on nhl.comdid like 2 billion fistpumps when trev scored in the SO, obv was pissed when satan scored but w/e we won!it`ll be truly sad if trev never wins a cup, the 2nd greatest canuck of all time.

bumpity bumpi love trevor lindenim in brazil right, and was up at 4am listening to the game last nite on nhl.comdid like 2 billion fistpumps when trev scored in the SO, obv was pissed when satan scored but w/e we won!it`ll be truly sad if trev never wins a cup, the 2nd greatest canuck of all time.
And the greatest is ...... Geoff Courtnall?

Looks like Pyatt should be ok.I love the workman like approach of most of our team, but right now they don't have the offensive depth to win a cup. Matt Cooke on the Powerplay????I think it is clear we need to get at least one good forward at the deadline. With the emergence of Edler, I think Nonnis might trade Bourdon. Here is how the Canucks healthy defense looks, long term:Ohlund - SaloMitchell - BieksaKrajicek - Edler.Throw in the fact that we have Miller, Weaver and even Mcintyre for this season, I think it would be ok to let Bourdon go (for the right return).If the Canucks are to go after a big rental (like Sundin), I want them to do it early, like how Carolina did with Doug Weight. You gotta let some chemistry develop.

Looks like Pyatt should be ok.I love the workman like approach of most of our team, but right now they don't have the offensive depth to win a cup. Matt Cooke on the Powerplay????I think it is clear we need to get at least one good forward at the deadline. With the emergence of Edler, I think Nonnis might trade Bourdon. Here is how the Canucks healthy defense looks, long term:Ohlund - SaloMitchell - BieksaKrajicek - Edler.Throw in the fact that we have Miller, Weaver and even Mcintyre for this season, I think it would be ok to let Bourdon go (for the right return).If the Canucks are to go after a big rental (like Sundin), I want them to do it early, like how Carolina did with Doug Weight. You gotta let some chemistry develop.
You think Vancouver would give up Bourdon for Sundin? Sundin would boost the Canucks offense for sure.
You think Vancouver would give up Bourdon for Sundin? Sundin would boost the Canucks offense for sure.
I don't know if they will. Nonnis has stated publicly that he wanted to restock the prospect cupboard. All I know is the Canucks are comically deep on defense, and comically thin at forward. The emergence of Edler as a top 4 defenceman has made trading Bourdon at least plausible.

Big game vs Detroit tonight. The Wings handled the Canucks pretty easily in the previous meeting this season. Hopefully the Canucks can help them continue their skid.Mason Raymond has been called up and Rick Rypien and Mike Brown have been demoted. This likely means Trevor Linden will get back into the lineup. I am glad, I was sick of seeing 1 scoring line and 3 checking lines.

We are in the middle of a big ass slide right now. I honestly feel the two last games we played were among our best of the season. A few bonehead mistakes, a few (well a lot) of missed chances cost us the last two games. Before that, we were not playing well.I like the lines Vigneault has been using, although I still think Raymond's body moves too fast for his head. I hope he doesn't juggle everything again.I want Sundin, but these Kesler + picks for Sundin rumors are idiotic.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it interference when you slid into the goalie while he's in the crease? MSW
I don't know what the rule is.I was just asking what your argument is.I don't disagree, I just don't know the rule that's in effect in shootouts.
Is it interference when you slid into the goalie while he's in the crease? MSW
You could also argue that the puck stopped progressing forward.Can a player get a penalty on a shootout? How would it be served?