Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Luongos best game. St Lou got the better net minding tonight. The refs didnt cost Van the game but they sure ruined the game with all the ticky tacky shit. Bold prediction: Kessler will score 25 goals THIS year.

Not Luongos best game. St Lou got the better net minding tonight. The refs didnt cost Van the game but they sure ruined the game with all the ticky tacky shit. Bold prediction: Kessler will score 25 goals THIS year.
That was what I was trying to say. The refs didn't cost us the game, but they made it frustrating to watch. They called it amazingly tight for the first two periods (even calling a few phantom penalties), then let everything go in the third. I'm just glad I didn't pay for tickets or a PPV pass to this game. Hopefully Mickey Mouse isn't reffing the Chicago game on Sunday.

Very gg for the nucks. First real test against an elite team since the turn around. Luongo/Bertuzzi trade may come close to making up for the Neely deal before Luongos through. Bertuzzi was invisible. Hasnt had a 20 goal year since 2003. Burke's signing had me shaking my head(for the money and term). Kesler is there 3rd best forward right now offensivly and there best deffinsively.

Luongo with his 2nd shutout in a row. CBJ next game, should be good. Kesler was amazing this game and every player in my opinion played great.Also, Pronger is a dirty player and the Ducks suck.

Luongo with his 2nd shutout in a row. CBJ next game, should be good. Kesler was amazing this game and every player in my opinion played great.Also, Pronger is a dirty player and the Ducks suck.
for the first time ever, agree 100%.

The Ducks came out firing in the first, outplayed the Canucks keeping the puck in the offensive zone for long stretches, Luongo frustrated them. The goal by Naslund after all the Duck effort was also frustrating to have a breakdown in their own zone and then have a beautiful shot converted off the iron. The end of the game came when O'Donnell took got the hooking call on the pk to send the Canucks a 5-3. Once that happened and the frustration boiled over there was no way Anaheim was winning the game. I turned it off after that knowing the result would be in no way favorable to Anaheim.

(insert Limp Bizkit "rollin,rollin,rollin" link)Wow what a month. This team is farther ahead at this point than I could have hoped. Sedins Naslund always look so deadly. Luongo quickly jumping up in the Hart race.P.S. What happened to Fleung?

(insert Limp Bizkit "rollin,rollin,rollin" link)Wow what a month. This team is farther ahead at this point than I could have hoped. Sedins Naslund always look so deadly. Luongo quickly jumping up in the Hart race.P.S. What happened to Fleung?
Yeah ahead of the division and 2nd in the Conference ain't too shabby :club:
I think the rumour is Fleung got hit by a bus...