Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

i watched the 1st period yesterday and to me it was like watching the leafs, dumb penalty after dumb penalty. once they sort that out they'll be back on track. plus that fight yesterday with bieksa was one of the worst i have seen in a long time, the refs shouldnt have bothered intervening, neither guy looked interested

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the 1st period yesterday and to me it was like watching the leafs, dumb penalty after dumb penalty. once they sort that out they'll be back on track. plus that fight yesterday with bieksa was one of the worst i have seen in a long time, the refs shouldnt have bothered intervening, neither guy looked interested
They are playing poorly right now but I have confidence that they willl be on track in a month or so. Luongo last year took awhile to get hot so I hope that this year will be the same. If they can stay at .500 till Christmas I think they will be in decent shape for the playoff stretch.
bieksa was one of the worst i have seen in a long time, the refs shouldnt have bothered intervening, neither guy looked interested
What? Is this a joke? I thought that was a good fight, although it was dominated as usual by Bieksa.
They are playing poorly right now but I have confidence that they willl be on track in a month or so. Luongo last year took awhile to get hot so I hope that this year will be the same. If they can stay at .500 till Christmas I think they will be in decent shape for the playoff stretch.
Hopefully they pick it up by December if not they're in trouble.
no joke, he threw like 2 punches, pushed the guy away and then skated to the box
I'm not sure you saw the Bieksa fight. He stopped punching because the guy he was fighting was defeated. Never question Bieksa. Ever.Canucks look very tight to me. They are making passes into each others skates etc. I think Vigneault might have shifted lines too much and scratched a few too many players. Their doesn't seem to be any chemistry. It is almost like everyone is trying hard to answer all the critics who have slammed them for not being able to score goals. They have gotten away from their game. Somehow the Canucks just have to find a way to relax and get back to playing good team hockey.
  • 2 weeks later...

We are absolutely ****ed hard. Hopefully Salo and Bieksa wont be out for too long. But our defence is going to be horrendous for the next few games =\Edit: Bieksa's achilles tendon is 60% severed....hes gonna be out for a LOOONG time im guessing

Nothing is going right for the Canucks right now. Last night they outplayed and out shot Nashville, but at the same time I can maybe recall two legitimate scoring chances, and I don't think they recovered one rebound in front of the net all night. I don't think there is one obvious answer, all I can say is at this point Vigneault's constant line juggling has to stop. Nonnis's strategy of signing more 4th line grinders to go with the abundance of 3rd and 4th line grinders is somewhat suspect, but I think he legitimately thought Raymond and Shannon were going to be able to boost the offense.

Starting to get it together offensivly. They wont be a top 10 team in goals for but if they can stay middle of the pack they will be fine. Sure would have been nice to get a top 6 winger in the off season but i guess it worked out ok keeping there top 4 D together depth wise. I would love to see Kessler play with a speedy offensivly gifted winger.

Starting to get it together offensivly. They wont be a top 10 team in goals for but if they can stay middle of the pack they will be fine. Sure would have been nice to get a top 6 winger in the off season but i guess it worked out ok keeping there top 4 D together depth wise. I would love to see Kesler play with a speedy offensivly gifted winger.
I was thinking the exact same thing. He was almost Bureish with some of the rushes from his own end (a bit of an exaggeration, but still). He made a few great passes to Isbister and Pyatt tonight. I don't think it will be long until he puts up some decent numbers. By the way, I fixed his name in your post.
They play Deadmonton tonight on TSN. Hopefully, another win! Lets see Hansen get a goal and Bourdon with the assist!
Actually that game is on Wedensday. Seems like there getting alot of long layoffs between games right now.
Sorry bud not use to the layoffs.Plus you're not even a Canuck fan, so why do you care?
because you're a horse's ass who peppers the hockey forum with no content posts? serge is entertaining and has a sense of humor. you've got no redeeming qualities.