I have some too. Will the W$ work in a couple of months for the World Series of Online Poker? If so, I'll keep mine. Anyone know?
I think it only works for the big tourney qualifiers and such. It might work though

www.starsexchange.comThat's Stars Exchange, not Star Sex Change, dot com.Run by Matt Maroon, who writes thepokerchronicles.com. Better rates than cashmanbrian, but if you mention FCP told you that you would get the best rate, he'll hook you up one time.

www.starsexchange.comThat's Stars Exchange, not Star Sex Change, dot com.Run by Matt Maroon, who writes thepokerchronicles.com. Better rates than cashmanbrian, but if you mention FCP told you that you would get the best rate, he'll hook you up one time.
that site doesnt look like its working

W Dollars (W$)In addition to our Tournament Dollars, we also offer special W$. W$ can be used to register into any qualifying special PokerStars event. Special poker events currently include: PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA) European Poker Tour (EPT) PokerStars World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) *World Series of Poker (*WSOP) World Poker Tour Championship (WPT) When you win a seat in one of the W$ special events, for example a seat in the 2005 PCA-WPT event in the Bahamas, you must play the event and will not be allowed to unregister. If you win multiple seats in the same event, the value of these seats will be automatically credited to your W$ account. If you win a seat to a satellite for a W$ special event, you have the option to unregister from the satellite and receive W$. W$ can be used to register in any W$ special event.