Haven't posted that much recently. Bought PTO, moved up to $100 at the start of the June and have had a good 4000 hands. I have been one of the tighter players since the table got shorthanded. It's weird, I'm one of the tighter players at Microgaming and UB, and one of the looser ones at Stars. Anyone notice this dynamic, particularly at Omaha? Anyhow, here's a hand. SB has been aggro, but only joined a few hands ago.Ultimate Bet Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($58.10)Hero ($173.65)SB ($90.45)BB ($99)UTG ($171.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :D , A :club: , Q :D , 3 :) . UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.5, SB raises to $12.5, 1 fold, UTG calls $11.50, Hero calls $9.Flop: ($38.50) 2 :D , J :D , 3 :)(3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, , Hero bets X? checks?

In for a penny, in for a pound. This hand probably missed the guy's AAxx, and you flopped 2 pairs on basically a "no draw" type board. Pot that shizz all day. Would be nice to take it down right here....

OK, so I was of a similar mindset in that I didn't want to see a turn. But I did:Ultimate Bet Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($58.10)Hero ($173.65)SB ($90.45)BB ($99)UTG ($171.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :D , A :club: , Q :D , 3 :) . UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.5, SB raises to $12.5, 1 fold, UTG calls $11.50, Hero calls $9.Flop: ($38.50) 2 :D , J :D , 3 :)(3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $31, SB calls $31, UTG folds.Turn: ($100.50) A :)(2 players)SB bets $46.95 (All-In), Hero ????