• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Harrington...if he plays.If he felt like playing a full WSOP schedule every year he'd probably have close to 10 bracelets himself.
QFT! In all the main events that Harrington has played, he has made the final table 25% of the time. That's sick good.

Gabe Kaplin will TID .... WELCOME BACK KOTTER!!! WOOOHOOOO GOOOO KAPLIN!I would Like to see one of the big name pros win it but i cant see it happening.Paul Darden will go deep!

Brandi vs Capt Tom heads up in the final 2.Or head on back.Maybe head in the back room?Whatever.

I'd still go even money on a "name pro" taking the Main Event this year.What about the odds that a woman will make the Final Table?
Getting better every year, but I can't name one that I really believe will make it.
Hopefully not another Jamie Gold.
If another guy like Jamie Gold wins, I will quit poker forever. He is the biggest *** I've ever seen and makes the poker world look bad.

I can't believe, no one has thought of the obvious winner:Shannon ElizabethEven if she doesn't win, I bet she can "go deep" <wink, wink>

I can't believe, no one has thought of the obvious winner:Shannon ElizabethEven if she doesn't win, I bet she can "go deep" <wink, wink>
Who would make it farther Shannon E. or Jennifer T.?I pick Jennifer.

I hope it is Ivey and we can then see if he is a robot or not.He smiles after winning and shows any emotion: humanNo smile: Robot or maybe an alien

I'd still go even money on a "name pro" taking the Main Event this year.What about the odds that a woman will make the Final Table?
Very well, you can name any 200 "name pros" in a list that you want, and I'll take the field. Name your stakes.