Wow, Holy Rigament In The $1500nl

See, This Happens in the Real World, Too.A player in early position moves in for his last 2,700. The player on the button re-raises for about another 3,000 AND the player in the small blind calls. The player in the big blind, with barely 2,000 chips, tanks for a while, but ultimately calls. The hands.Early-position raiser J10 offsuitButton AASmall Blind KKBig Blind QQThe flop comes 6d5h7h the turn is Jdand the river is ....don't lookJlol rigaments

I 'spose I was posting this for 'online is rigged' posse... this never happens live, etc. those of us who have played atleast a decent amount live have seen this or smiliar many a time.....oh well, bad post, I apologize.

I 'spose I was posting this for 'online is rigged' posse... this never happens live, etc. those of us who have played atleast a decent amount live have seen this or smiliar many a time.....oh well, bad post, I apologize.
Three comments in and he is already regrets making it .Oh i hope this becomes a super thread.
Great...just when I thought we might have a shot at an uber-thread....Douchey McDoucherson shows up. We're really gonna have to rally here! :club:
Who would name there child that.amanda huginkiss signing off.
Great...just when I thought we might have a shot at an uber-thread....Douchey McDoucherson shows up. We're really gonna have to rally here! :club:
Who would name there child that.amanda huginkiss signing off.
I kind of like it. It sounds happy. Plus, I assume my kids will need an occasional beating from their peers.