How The **** Do You Post A Picture!

lol, i tried used this imageshack mess and when i put the link in the "insert image" thing it says it cannot take dynamic url or some crap...........can someone please give me a "how to for dummies" version,,,,,,,,,I am an idiot and tired of trying!!!!!!!!!!! lolthanks in advance

lol, i tried used this imageshack mess and when i put the link in the "insert image" thing it says it cannot take dynamic url or some crap...........can someone please give me a "how to for dummies" version,,,,,,,,,I am an idiot and tired of trying!!!!!!!!!!! lolthanks in advance
The best way is to host the file on a site.... i use www.photobucket.comYou upload the photo to that site then go to your album and it should have the image and HTML tag for it..... copy the tag paste and there ya go~!
The best way is to host the file on a site.... i use www.photobucket.comYou upload the photo to that site then go to your album and it should have the image and HTML tag for it..... copy the tag paste and there ya go~!
yeahwww.imageshack.comchoose upload imagethen when new screen pops up...browse from your filesthen hit uploadthen copy and paste the one thats says "direct link to picture"
After all that and.......????TTIWWP!!!
Ya i was kinda waiting for somee cool picture of a half naked chick to pop up or something.
Ya i was kinda waiting for somee cool picture of a half naked chick to pop up or something.
dude patience.....let him figure out how all his equiptment works first and then he will hellp get us off...geez
dude patience.....let him figure out how all his equiptment works first and then he will hellp get us off...geez
I just thought he was gonna post a picture...no hand job needed..
hey look I did itf_rs015m_d5ee615.jpg
Ummm... I have a question.The dude/chick on the right. Dude? Or Chick?The bulges in the chest area make me think chick... But the bulge in the crotch makes me think dude......AARGH!!! My analysis forced me to look at that crotch. Scarred. For. Life.

I'll just go and throw up now.That was horrid.