I will forgive you for that remark farmist since I am wearing my WWCND shirt right now.But don't talk down about the Chark.And if you want pics with douchebags...I'll post one of me and Mike the Mouth.Whom I also love with all of my heart.
:club: CN would round-house kick the chark and Mike and smile while he was doing it.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about telling you to go to Mcdonalds. I know you had some problems with your back, I didnt know you had a medical problem keeping your weight low too.
hey man..np!i dont ike mcds though.....BK ftw
Don't fall for the 30 years old line Chrozzo. I got the same line 14 years ago and I celebrated my 34th birthday in Vegas 2 days ago.Get them to throw you on some insulin. My weight shot up 200 lbs in 18 months (ok that isn't the best thing in the world but eventually I will need more than 2 pallbearers :club: )TIfFmika219.jpg
Damn you shoulda run off with the CHARK you coulda got good money for it on 2+2
i like their bacon mushroom melt..but they only have it once a year nowalso they used to make that honey mustard chickn..but not for 3 yrs now
it's all about the 99 cent menu. jr bacon cheese burger x 2. small choc frosty. 1 chile (their chile is the shiiiiit). and 1 fry if you are feeling frisky. best sub $5 eeever
it's all about the 99 cent menu. jr bacon cheese burger x 2. small choc frosty. 1 chile (their chile is the shiiiiit). and 1 fry if you are feeling frisky. best sub $5 eeever
mmm, i agree toovalue menu FTMFWw/o tomatos though, lol
pancreitis too....aaaccckkkkI have two friends that almost died from that
I love pancakes!Lots of butter on top and syrup on the side though.The same exact way I like my chrozzo!
I love pancakes!Lots of butter on top and syrup on the side though.The same exact way I like my chrozzo!
ooooDAMMIT i need a towel again(okok...a wetnap will do it)
then take the chilli and put half on the 2 jr.bacon cheese burgers and the other half on the fries. Mmmmm quadruplebypassements.
heres me and my cousin with our IDs on our forheads....the waitress at my other cousins wedding took it from me along with my beer...i took her out manf_DSC00779m_b6e3385.jpg
Dude I didn't know you were in Real Geniusrg9.jpg
ty...your tops in my book too
Chrozzo, when we have our first meetup, feel free to invite your cousin.
Chrozzo, when we have our first meetup, feel free to invite your cousin.
you don't think think chrozzo will feel a little weird with his cousin joining you two for a threesome?
you don't think think chrozzo will feel a little weird with his cousin joining you two for a threesome?
It's all about having an open mind.