He doesnt look like he's there to have fun.U can see him in seat 8 at the end of this 1st part. (edit: make sure u watch the 2nd video too hilarious!)Matusow is wasted and everyone is having fun and shoveling pots with junk. Bonomo keeps to himself thoughP.S. when you watch the 2nd video, You gotta feel sorry for that poor dealer1st part

Last hand 5 all ins.
sign me up for a session with Matusow

Yea, being that dealer sucked right then.And I guess there are no penalties for profanity at that table! LOL

What is a Zeedud?
its a live clone of yourself used to enter the same tournaments multiple times. only downside is the clones have no expressions, even at peak times of excitement
It is not useless you attention whore downers.****Thanks for the videos , haven't seem them before.
I was just messing with Royal because I love him.
FYP?p.s. move to BC in the winter.
Lol, pretty much. And my whole house is sleeping, so I'm playing online poker. I don't know about the BC thing..I like Stratford too much.
Oh ok.I think other guy was serious tho.
I believe so, but Jeepster told him what's what.
I believe so, but Jeepster told him what's what.
I've noticed lately that trinity11 or whoever that troll is will jump on any flaming bandwagon (s)he can, regardless of who or what is being flamed.Anyone who has been around awhile realizes that troyomac was kidding and Royal gets a free pass on his posting content.I just have to try to keep the idiots in line.BudBundy, carry on with your bad self.