Which Ftp Jersey Would You Get?

I just earned 25k points on FTP so now I have to decide which jersey I want to order. The ones I'm considering are:Basketball, Football and Hockey.I don't really like the baseball one or the soccer one.The basketball one seems cool and I don't have any basketball jerseys. The football one seems cool too and I like football jerseys. The hockey one seems cool and maybe better quality than the others, but I'm not a big hockey fan.The second part of the question is. Would you have it custom made with your own name and number or would you get one of the pro jersey's? Like a Phil Ivey or Mike Matusow?

I just earned 25k points on FTP so now I have to decide which jersey I want to order. The ones I'm considering are:Basketball, Football and Hockey.I don't really like the baseball one or the soccer one.The basketball one seems cool and I don't have any basketball jerseys. The football one seems cool too and I like football jerseys. The hockey one seems cool and maybe better quality than the others, but I'm not a big hockey fan.The second part of the question is. Would you have it custom made with your own name and number or would you get one of the pro jersey's? Like a Phil Ivey or Mike Matusow?
whatever type of jersey you get, you should get your own number and name.

Basketball Jersey OBV. But no need for the authentic jersey when the ones on Ebay for 60 $ are exact exact same thing. Ebay search Full Tilt Jersey I think...Thats were I got mine anyway.

Basketball Jersey OBV. But no need for the authentic jersey when the ones on Ebay for 60 $ are exact exact same thing. Ebay search Full Tilt Jersey I think...Thats were I got mine anyway.
$60 vs. free. Hm.......
Ew, one of those guys...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jerry Yang obv!

Hockey and football jerseys are the best. Is the baseball dealio like a baseball uniform shirt? If so, those are kinda cool too.