how often do you have a losing session?

Just wondering how often everyone has a losing session... I just had one last night and it's such a bummer! It was one of those nights that I only got a few decent starting hands and nothing was hitting for me. Hate nights like that!

I don't have many only because I rarely stop playing until I'm back up as long as I feel like I'm playing well. The nights where sh!t is really bad are usually losing sessions because I tend to just quit when I bad beats and cold cards have me really frustrated. It happens, but I'm probably lucky because I have yet to have two losing days in a row in a very long time.

I have losing sessions frequently. As long as my winning sessions outweigh my losing, I'm perfectly fine with that. My last month of playHands: 16000Sessions: 27Winning Sessions: 21Lossing Sessions:6

about 3 out of 7 times a week I think. Had one yet again yesterday, aces carcked by ace jack, kings cracked by ace 2, tens cracked by J 4...just one of those days. Luckily, I know when to quit so those losing sessions are not large.