$5,000 H.o.r.s.e.

Ivey chip leader with the Grinder in 2nd with 7 remaining. Could be interesting.The WSOP site says that there should be audio commentary for this one but I keep getting a 'sorry, station is unavailable' message when I click the link. Anyone getting it?Edit - Oops, just looked again, wrong Mizrachi. Not the Grinder!

Ivey chip leader with the Grinder in 2nd with 7 remaining. Could be interesting.The WSOP site says that there should be audio commentary for this one but I keep getting a 'sorry, station is unavailable' message when I click the link. Anyone getting it?Edit - Oops, just looked again, wrong Mizrachi. Not the Grinder!
Hope Ivey takes it down. This is his 2nd Ft at this years series??
Hope Ivey takes it down. This is his 2nd Ft at this years series??
Yeah, he took second to Chris Reslock at the Stud World Championship event, Event 11.This series ain't even half over, maybe he can close the gap with Helmuth a little before it's all said and done.

Bill Gazes is left in the final 6 too.Bill Gazes>Phil Ivey Just sayin Phil Ivey is over-rated and very lucky not to be busto yet.

Bill Gazes is left in the final 6 too.Bill Gazes>Phil Ivey Just sayin Phil Ivey is over-rated and very lucky not to be busto yet.
sw??

where is this live audio or live stream thingy if theres any?

Phil IveyCashes 15 Total Winnings $3,582,519 Bill GazesCashes 11 Total Winnings $1,336,385 Phil Ivey also plays consistently in the high stakes games. He doesn't play in alotta tournaments unless the price is worth it. Although when he does play in them, he usually does extremely well unless he gets unlucky.

no SW, i hope ivey loses on a abd beat to gazes and gazes SLOWROLLS him hardcore!

no SW, i hope ivey loses on a abd beat to gazes and gazes SLOWROLLS him hardcore!
So when you say Ivey is overated what you really mean is that you don't like him.

apperantly pokernews.com agrees with fluffdog.......Hands #89-91Hand #89 - Bill Gazes is the most experienced player at the table and it's starting to show. He just picked up another pot on fifth street from Guo.Hand #90 - Ivey takes down the antes and bring-in.Hand #91 - Showing K-2-4, Guo caught a 7 on sixth street and Gazes, showing 8-6-A, caught another 6. Guo bet and Gazes folded.somehow i just dont agree............

apperantly pokernews.com agrees with fluffdog.......Hands #89-91Hand #89 - Bill Gazes is the most experienced player at the table and it's starting to show. He just picked up another pot on fifth street from Guo.Hand #90 - Ivey takes down the antes and bring-in.Hand #91 - Showing K-2-4, Guo caught a 7 on sixth street and Gazes, showing 8-6-A, caught another 6. Guo bet and Gazes folded.somehow i just dont agree............
I'm pretty sure Gazes is the most experienced player at the table, and when it comes to a horse tournament, probably the favourite.

I was obv joking guys, lol! Ivey=5th Gazes=2nd place ggI like Ivey and Gazes. Both are good players. :D:D:D:D:club:

I was obv joking guys, lol! Ivey=5th Gazes=2nd place ggI like Ivey and Gazes. Both are good players. :D:D:D:D:club:
Sure you were. You've just made enemies for life because you dissed everybody's hero.