to enter and not show up....guess Livingstone got caught in traffic or maybe he got that call back for Goofy(see the movie swingers)Steve Lipscomb fills in for Ron LivingstonLivingston's chair has been empty all day and 10k of his chips have been blinded off. It has been decided that he isn't coming, so Steve Lipscomb is going to play his chips. Antonio Esfardiani has just declared that he will furnish a $100 bounty on Lipscomb if he is busted today.

to enter and not show up....guess Livingstone got caught in traffic or maybe he got that call back for Goofy(see the movie swingers)Steve Lipscomb fills in for Ron LivingstonLivingston's chair has been empty all day and 10k of his chips have been blinded off. It has been decided that he isn't coming, so Steve Lipscomb is going to play his chips. Antonio Esfardiani has just declared that he will furnish a $100 bounty on Lipscomb if he is busted today.
I play my butt off for 6 1/2 hours to try to win my seat, and this jerk can't even bother to show up. Well I guess we all like these people to pay there entry fee anyway. He probably lasted longer than if he had showed up.
nice movie plug.. one of my favs for sure.

thats what you get when "celebs" enter the poker world... a dont care attitude. Im probly just jealous I couldnt pony up the 25K but Im to busy playing 1-4-8-8 and the Grand! But, Tobey Mcgwire is up to 55K last I checked and about middle of the pack. He seems like he really wants to be good.

You all have it all wrong.Here's is the real story.Livingston showed up this afternoon. After playing about a dozen hands, he gets dealt an 9h Th in the CO. He calls into an unraised pot. The flop comes out 8h Jh Qc. Dan Harrington raises to 6000. Livingston figures Harrington for a overcard flush-draw and makes it 18000 to go. Table folds around to Harrington. After studying Livingston for three full minutes, Harrington says, "I believe you have my stapler," at which point Livingston jumps up from the table and screams "GOD DAMN IT STOP QUOTING THAT STUPID ****ING MOVIE WHY AM I RELEGATED TO HEARING THESE QUOTES EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE?" and leaves the room. Harrington flips over a 7c 2s. The whole room goes nuts.

You all have it all wrong.Here's is the real story.Livingston showed up this afternoon.  After playing about a dozen hands, he gets dealt an 9h Th in the CO.  He calls into an unraised pot.  The flop comes out 8h Jh Qc.  Dan Harrington raises to 6000.  Livingston figures Harrington for a overcard flush-draw and makes it 18000 to go.  Table folds around to Harrington.  After studying Livingston for three full minutes, Harrington says, "I believe you have my stapler," at which point Livingston jumps up from the table and screams "GOD DAMN IT STOP QUOTING THAT STUPID censored MOVIE WHY AM I RELEGATED TO HEARING THESE QUOTES EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE?"  and leaves the room.  Harrington flips over a 7c 2s.  The whole room goes nuts.
I don't believe you. Link please.(sw)

Because Ron Livingstone didn't show up, Steve Lipscomb is playing his chips. Ron called too late to pick up his stack without distorting the chip count.Antonio Esfandiari just walked over and put a $100 bounty on Steve's headI think he was just being Sarcastic.