LOL thier mistake i think they have to pay it now!
agreed. wouldn't that be false advertising? i think they really are hooped here and have to pay em out haha. score

Eh, would be bad PR for them to not pay it out. I mean, once you register for the tourney and it shows the amount of places paid, you play according to that, right? How can that not affect your play. Still, they'll probably try to get out of it.

Players should be pissed who stopped trying to qualify for tomorrow's event after they "won" this seat.It's only right to bite the bullet. :)But I think a $75 refund plus a $10 food stamp sounds about right

Here is the email they sent outWe are writing regarding the the $69 + $6 tournament (#20374392) that you played in on June 17, 2007, which was a satellite tournament to our Main Event 100 Seat Guarantee. Unfortunately, there was a display error in this tournament which mistakenly awarded seats to all entrants.Had this tournament paid out correctly, the top 32.5 players would have won seats into the Main Event 100 Seat Guarantee. As such, we have unregistered everyone not in the top 33 from the event. Since many of you would not have played or played very differently had it not been for the display issue, we are refunding your buy-in. As a gesture of goodwill, we have also credited you with a $26 Satellite Token.We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker Support

Here is the email they sent outWe are writing regarding the the $69 + $6 tournament (#20374392) that you played in on June 17, 2007, which was a satellite tournament to our Main Event 100 Seat Guarantee. Unfortunately, there was a display error in this tournament which mistakenly awarded seats to all entrants.Had this tournament paid out correctly, the top 32.5 players would have won seats into the Main Event 100 Seat Guarantee. As such, we have unregistered everyone not in the top 33 from the event. Since many of you would not have played or played very differently had it not been for the display issue, we are refunding your buy-in. As a gesture of goodwill, we have also credited you with a $26 Satellite Token.We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker Support
Seems like a pretty good resolution to the glitch.

wtf what a bunch of whore chit i was dealing with 4 players pushing a hand including hands the likes of K 3 and A 5 and I only get a $26 token and top 33 get in this is the biggest piece of bs that full tilt has ever pulled giving me a skank token like this and not my buy in back sdfkldsjfk'jdsafds;fjdspjfdslkf;dsf;kdsaf;dsafj;sdajf;sjd;f;dsajfk;sl;jf;jlkdsf;jkds;fjks;fj;klsdfjlkds;ljkfjlksdaljfj;k