Wsop Event #26 H.o.r.s.e. $ 5,000.00, (daniel Updates)

Day 2 of the H.O.R.S.E $5000 buy-in event #26 is underway.Daniel: 4:04 PM - "Same table as yesterday with the addition of Jwff Lissandro"4:17 PM - "Three hands in a row: A4KQ AAJ10 double suited. BB: AA24. Got rivered for 1/2 on the first one and got a walk on the other two"4:25 PM - "18k now. AA69 scooped a pot"4:33 PM - "Two bad beats in a row. Lost min: 14200 going to Razz"4:49 PM - "3600 now. Got a 7 beat. Table broke"4:50 PM - "These limit events are enough to drive a man crazy. New table with Ivey and Arturro Diaz"4:58 PM - "Looks like I'll need another Razz rush"5:05 PM - "Doubled up... Then lost a sick one. Would have been back tp 15k! Instead 2k"5:06 PM - "4567 vs 679 10. I caught JJ6. Playing stud now. I'm SO STEAMED UP!!!!"5:17 PM - "Sitting on 1200 now and just waiting for a pair or three big cards"5:17 PM - "800 still waiting. Will wait until the end if I have to"5:18 PM - "In stud being all in for the ante isn't all that bad."5:21 PM - "2400 now. Won with AK10"5:31 PM -"How annoying!!! Idiot in front of me took all my cards then folded and my carded jumped to the other guy. Only way I could lose was he called on 3 4 and folded on 5"

From Pokernews.com:The Sit-Down of DoomDaniel Negreanu sits in seat 2 at Phil Ivey's table, who's in seat 6.

Yeah, he's a pretty terrible player.
I'm not saying he's terrible. He's the best all-around player in my mind.He just hasn't been playing with enough patience to win a bracelet in these limit events.
I'm not saying he's terrible. He's the best all-around player in my mind.He just hasn't been playing with enough patience to win a bracelet in these limit events.
5:17 PM - "800 still waiting. Will wait until the end if I have to"

Its so funny to look at the times of his post 18k then 15 mins later almost out in limit. Crazy he has to be playing everyhand. Been like this all wsop.

5:31 PM -"How annoying!!! Idiot in front of me took all my cards then folded and my carded jumped to the other guy. Only way I could lose was he called on 3 4 and folded on 5"
WTF?

Daniel Negreanu BustsDaniel Negreanu ({8-Spades}{8-Hearts}){A-Hearts}{2-Diamonds}{5-Clubs}{J-Spades}{2-Spades}Seat 1 {7-Diamonds}{A-Diamonds}{2-Hearts}Jack Ward ({Q-Clubs}{9-Clubs}){9-Spades}{4-Diamonds}{5-Hearts}{5-Spades}{10-Diamonds}The higher two pair of Jack Ward takes out Negreanu. Jokingly, he bugs the player in seat 1 who folded on fifth. Had he folded on fourth, that player's ace would have gone to Negreanu instead and he would have made aces and eights. Negreanu is now practicing his golf swing with several other players.

WTF?
He's saying the guy before him was dealt the card he needed on 3rd and 4th and then the guy after him was dealt it on 5th. So if the guy had folded for 3rd or 4th then DN would have been dealt the card he needed, or if the guy didn't fold for 5th then DN would have got it then...It's like the guy before you hitting in blackjack and getting dealt 9 when you are sitting on a 12.
He's saying the guy before him was dealt the card he needed on 3rd and 4th and then the guy after him was dealt it on 5th. So if the guy had folded for 3rd or 4th then DN would have been dealt the card he needed, or if the guy didn't fold for 5th then DN would have got it then...It's like the guy before you hitting in blackjack and getting dealt 9 when you are sitting on a 12.
I'd like to quote DN now his speech from 20/20 that aired on Friday. Something about skill dominating luck. :)gg dn.