Chan Going For #11

Uh, who was celebrating??
Well, you were rooting for him, weren't you? Just saying, talking about winning a tournament with 20 players left is a bit early, at least wait until the final table.
Well, you were rooting for him, weren't you? Just saying, talking about winning a tournament with 20 players left is a bit early, at least wait until the final table.
LOL, so in your world rooting and celebrating is the same thing???Buy a dictionary.
LOL, so in your world rooting and celebrating is the same thing???Buy a dictionary.
Hm, very tempting to start getting insulting now, but, whatever.You opened a pointless, stupid thread, that got even more pointless just a few minutes after opening it. Why don't you just go **** yourself instead or something?
Hm, very tempting to start getting insulting now, but, whatever.You opened a pointless, stupid thread, that got even more pointless just a few minutes after opening it. Why don't you just go **** yourself instead or something?
Uh, Chan was 3rd in chips with 23 people left. That's significant. I thought people might like to know. Duh.So exactly what was pointless and stupid about it except your lack of comprehension of even basic English?Again, get yourself a dictionary, and maybe someday you can converse like an adult, using grownup words like "celebrate" in their proper context.
Despite what others say, I appreciate the updates. Don't listen to the haters.
Nah, I don't listen to the loser haters. I just happened to notice the chip counts on cardplayer and thought some folks here would like to know.
plz die. your useless. why do you have to flame? does it make you feel manly? I do not understand why you flame a very informative thread. you are a douchebag. this thread is great. I am glad it is here. I am happy that I was informed about Chan. If it were not for this thread I would not have known. OP--i love you. Rogerwilco--die.

Just because Johnny Chan is out, doesn't mean there's no one to cheer for.There's --Eric "Rizen" Lynch, a notable online player,--Andrew Black (2005 WSOP ME 5th...a place finisher)...and the person who I will be cheering for:--Scott Clements WSOP and WPT bracelet winner.I had the pleasure of sitting next to Scott at last year's BCPC, and can definitely say that he's a class act. A friendly guy who and a great player.

Just because Johnny Chan is out, doesn't mean there's no one to cheer for.There's --Eric "Rizen" Lynch, a notable online player,--Andrew Black (2005 WSOP ME 5th...a place finisher)...and the person who I will be cheering for:--Scott Clements WSOP and WPT bracelet winner.I had the pleasure of sitting next to Scott at last year's BCPC, and can definitely say that he's a class act. A friendly guy who and a great player.
I'll root for Rizen.......A good guy.....