Hellmuth's Latest Blog

http://www.philhellmuth.com/phil-hellmuth-...og.html?id=1921We then headed out as a group to "Jet," where Floyd Mayweather introduce himself to me. We took two booths on the dance floor, and he was right next to us. I spent $5,000 right away on seven bottles, 5 Doms, and two vodkas. I paid cash, because I didn't want to see a $15,000 credit card bill later that night. I would spend the first $5,000, drink about 6 drinks for the night, and leave by 3:00 am. After all, I had a shoot out to win on Tuesday (at noon). My group was Morgan and Adrian Machina (Morgan finished fourth, and is an old friend), Trichelle (from the "Real World"), Joe (Annie Dukes boyfriend), Katy, Clonie, my agent Brian (and a few of his guys), and me (my wife went to bed before midnight). When I left, I let Jeff wear the bracelet for the night, and he was thrilled!he comes over to Hellmuth...sickOn Weds. Night at midnight I booked Gus online again, and this time I lost $400. Then I played online Chinese poker with Tim Phan (who plays perfectly), John Juanda (another genius), Eli Elezra (another genius), and Mike Matusow. We played $500 a point, and we played until 4:45 am (another bad decision when I had to get up at 11:45 and pick up my sons from school). At least I won some $$$$. JJ beat me for $12,500, I beat Tim for $8,500, Eli lost $3,000 to me. So "Cash wise" I broke about even (lost $1,000), but Matusow owes me another $13,500.matusow ownnnnnnnnnnnnnedmy boy philgmanshade = official representative of Proplayer Energy Drink
Interesting but more importantly whats the latest on Vinnie Vinh?
no one will back him b/c he's strung out so he can't play in any of the events. he was discharged from the hospital on tues. a poker pro that is good at managing money = military intelligenceoxymoron
Thanks gmanshade. Please keep us updated.
ty to all my fans out there. I appreciate your support. No matter how small and pathetic your life may seem, I'm glad that you can feel comfort in the fact that I am out there working hard to bring the newest, most interesting poker stories to your attention.shippppppppppppppppp the respect
ty to all my fans out there. I appreciate your support. No matter how small and pathetic your life may seem, I'm glad that you can feel comfort in the fact that I am ought there working hard to bring the newest, most interesting poker stories to your attention.
alright I see 2 scenarios going on here. 1. You are just completely joking about how much you like Hellmuth, actually making fun of him in kind of a sarcastic manner. In that case, you are pretty funny sir. or2. you actually love Phil Hellmuth, and you aren't joking. Which makes you a complete ******.
alright I see 2 scenarios going on here. 1. You are just completely joking about how much you like Hellmuth, actually making fun of him in kind of a sarcastic manner. In that case, you are pretty funny sir. or2. you actually love Phil Hellmuth, and you aren't joking. Which makes you a complete ******.
my gut feeling is number 2
where do these guys play chinese poker online????
I just typed it in and it came up. lol donkaments.
ty to all my fans out there. I appreciate your support. No matter how small and pathetic your life may seem, I'm glad that you can feel comfort in the fact that mine is even worse.
FYP.