Teach The (new) De-virginized Kids To Sex

And strat, keep your mouth shut. I'm not the one who has to take on a job, working 40 hours a week, to fly across the globe to get laid by someone I met on the internet. So please keep your comments to yourself.
I mean, why did you go to the trouble of making a goodbye thread if you weren't going to follow through? Did you really think we all needed your advice or something?
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd still give him a pink sock, because I hear dogpatch is hung like a horse.
...and you know this, man!
I protest this thread. Sex should be a sacred act between two people that love each other, and are married. There's no need for this vulgarity on the internet.
Ummm... what? Besides, she was married... just not to me!
I suppose it's an interesting progression and that's the point where I stop. Something about choking just seems over the line to me. My feeling about it is not logical. It's purely emotional. Which would explain why Dogpatch said you can't get emotional about it if you do it.
Yea, I don't really know how to explain it. It's a very strange feeling and when you feel the slightest hint of rage, it's time to back off. It's very easy to push it to a point where, instead of enjoying it because it feels good, you start to take out some frustrations.
I love this thread so much.I'd written a hellishly long response, but then I changed my mind.Dogpatch, Ronnie, MisterB - we should hang out :club:
I would love to have seen what you wrote. I've read some of your work and let me just say... we could fuck some bitches up.
shut up guys, i'd like to hear more about finding a girl i really like, having her let me touch her, then learning how to pull her hair, treat her roughly and degrade her in a myriad of ways.
Boooo.
My ex and I were together for awhile. We were always kinda rough, but over the years the choking progressed and before we split there was full on face slapping going on. The last time we had sex I gave her the Razor's Edge.
Weird, but very hip in a mid-90's kind of way.
Weird, but very hip in a mid-90's kind of way.
Hmmm... I'm not familiar with that one. Unless you mean I put her so close to death....